\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Why?
You getting another toy?
I got that camaro a couple months ago and haven't been able to do anything but tints and matenience. Now that I got rid of the cobra I can get some bolt ons and maybe some wheels 
happy.gif

​I had a black 96 Cobra. Added a supercharger to it... sold it to a friend, he rebuilt the engine a few times and added a large single turbo. Ran high 9s before he sold it...
Nice any pictures? Mine was a 95 so it had a 5.slow in it. I was gonna do a stroker kit and boost it but change of plans. 

The guy who bought it from me told me he just got a coyote to drop in 
nthat.gif

I got that camaro a couple months ago and haven't been able to do anything but tints and matenience. Now that I got rid of the cobra I can get some bolt ons and maybe some wheels :D
Nice any pictures? Mine was a 95 so it had a 5.slow in it. I was gonna do a stroker kit and boost it but change of plans. 
The guy who bought it from me told me he just got a coyote to drop in :nthat:
Coyote swap would be :pimp:

That's dope dude. Love that wing on the back. 

I put about 120 miles on mine today. So fun. I can't get enough of it. I'm right around 1k miles since I got it five weeks ago. 

Last night I met up with a few friends at the P dealer. My homie was picking up his car from service, and I wanted to check it out. It sounds mean w straight pipes and headers.

And of course had to take a pic of the Huracan. The salesmen kept asking to hear it, guys even walked over From the Audi dealership next door.

:lol:

In all seriousness, that's probably because you can walk into a Lambo dealer and drive home in a Huracan. You can't say the same for Ferrari and the 488.

ne;
New edition to the showroom

That's interesting to say the least. What kit is that? I naively posted a WTB for a Rubystone Red 964 in our local Porsche group on Facebook but apparently all the big players are looking for that car so I'm SOL :smh:

Got all lined up to buy an m6 out of state. Dealer had the car on sale for over a month. Called in the morning and didn't even negotiate on price because it was a good deal. Said he was gonna draw up the bill of sale and I'd call back to leave a deposit then I'd fly down the next weekend and drive it home. I call a couple hours later and someone apparently came in and left a deposit on the car in person. Salesman said he'd call me back Monday if the guy doesn't come through, but I'm not hopeful.

Sat back and thought about it and now I'm like **** cars. Just gotta be patient or else I'm gonna jump into something I could have gotten a better deal on.

Got all lined up to buy an m6 out of state. Dealer had the car on sale for over a month. Called in the morning and didn't even negotiate on price because it was a good deal. Said he was gonna draw up the bill of sale and I'd call back to leave a deposit then I'd fly down the next weekend and drive it home. I call a couple hours later and someone apparently came in and left a deposit on the car in person. Salesman said he'd call me back Monday if the guy doesn't come through, but I'm not hopeful.

Sat back and thought about it and now I'm like **** cars. Just gotta be patient or else I'm gonna jump into something I could have gotten a better deal on.

Damn that sucks and you had the car you finally wanted. I'm sure another M6 will pop up and you'll hop on it asap

Every time I want to wash my car it ends up raining on the weekend. :smh:

This would happen to me ALL the time

I just want to use all these cleaning products that have been taking up space in the shed. Guess I gotta wait until winter is over but I'm thankful the bay is getting the rain. We needed it badly.

Every time I want to wash my car it ends up raining on the weekend. :smh:

#TheWeatherChannel :smokin

I think this is probably the first time I've seen you not post in all caps :lol:

Getting some tint soon. Trying to decide if I want a regular dyed film like Suntek Carbon ($225). Or opt for ceramic ($380). The price is almost double for the ceramic. 

Mainly for looks. Heat rejection to protect the leather interior would be a bonus. I heard $380 for ceramic tint is actually a good price but paying that much for tint seems a little crazy to me. 

Back
Top Bottom