\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats literally one of the worst reliable and overall BMWs ever built bro, no offense. Theres a reason why they've literally dropped like 80% of their value.

Most BMWs under $10k are just going to be money pits unless you're buying it for a project car.

Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger on a 05 745 bmw this Friday can't wait!!!
Now my problem is why the damn mantaince so high lol other bmw owners been telling me it's like &200 for oil change and things like that [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] this is my first foreign

don't do it, reconsider

we had an E65 and got rid of it within a year because it had so many problems and maintenance costs were insane.

Last edited:
Test drove a 2013 5.0 and 2014 5.0 Mustang and a 2008 Jeep SRT8. I'm stuck between the 2 fam, can't make up my mind :lol:

I also tried to talk myself into a new ecoboost mustang, they're in my budget but the new style 5.0 gt isn't. But I just can't get with the 4 cylinder turbo :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger on a 05 745 bmw this Friday can't wait!!!
Now my problem is why the damn mantaince so high lol other bmw owners been telling me it's like &200 for oil change and things like that [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] this is my first foreign

don't do it, reconsider

we had an E65 and got rid of it within a year because it had so many problems and maintenance costs were insane.
Currently looking for a 2013 535i for my girl. Hope we dont run into these issues.

Na im not a USDM/Jeep fan, although im still looking at the wrangler as im car shopping.

My boy has one tho...brand new 2016. Interior is meh but the way the car drives amazed me...if i had the funds, id be looking at buying the 2017's lol

Na im not a USDM/Jeep fan, although im still looking at the wrangler as im car shopping.

My boy has one tho...brand new 2016. Interior is meh but the way the car drives amazed me...if i had the funds, id be looking at buying the 2017's lol
Yea, when the new ones first came out I wasn't really feeling them, but they've definitely grown on me.

I think I know why I got you confused, the guy with the SRT8's screen name, and that also ran WCIS outta here, was TheKid and some numbers, similar to yours.

Yea, when the new ones first came out I wasn't really feeling them, but they've definitely grown on me.

I think I know why I got you confused, the guy with the SRT8's screen name, and that also ran WCIS outta here, was TheKid and some numbers, similar to yours.

No worries, youre not that first that confused my name lol

Dont even do it bruh :lol:

lol well looks like i will be looking for another car then lol i had no idea they was that bad sucks cause ive always liked the 745 body style but im not trying to deal with a broken down car every month. i appreciate the feedback

lol well looks like i will be looking for another car then lol i had no idea they was that bad sucks cause ive always liked the 745 body style but im not trying to deal with a broken down car every month. i appreciate the feedback

Yeah BMW did a good job with the everything else except the reliability on that car.

Whats your budget? The next gen 7 series have dropped a lot as well.

Back
Top Bottom