\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sold my red E30 for $4500 after the clutch went out. And I picked up another one for $800.

28276801695_bcc6b34489_c.jpg

I've put in a little over 2k in this one. Coil-overs, tires, engine work, exhaust, sound. Getting 15" BBS wheels tomorrow and a re-spray pretty soon.

Also, I'm organizing a small car meet/cruise this Sunday in Northern California. More details at whipsnrips.com.

loved that red e30 you had :pimp:

pics of the wheels when you get them!

Can anyone go to the cruise? :nerd:

Last edited:
Sold my red E30 for $4500 after the clutch went out. And I picked up another one for $800.

28276801695_bcc6b34489_c.jpg

I've put in a little over 2k in this one. Coil-overs, tires, engine work, exhaust, sound. Getting 15" BBS wheels tomorrow and a re-spray pretty soon.

Also, I'm organizing a small car meet/cruise this Sunday in Northern California. More details at whipsnrips.com.

for the $$, this is dope. clean as hell. manual?

I need a cheap pickup for no more than 3K

Only using it for random stuff around the house.

Recommendations?

Last edited:
People with money like that dont have time to be sitting at a good car wash / washing on their own and dont worry about swirls

Hey I have a lead on a 2007 f150 for dirt cheap. Problem is that it is an old city truck so no A/C. Like no A/C from the factory.

I live Texas I need A/C.

How much to install one?

That joint still had paper plates on it...which apparently you can have on your car for over a year :lol:. I thought cars like that were made to be driven by chauffeurs, so I figured they just made Jeeves go out and get the whip detailed before going wine tasting.

Hey I have a lead on a 2007 f150 for dirt cheap. Problem is that it is an old city truck so no A/C. Like no A/C from the factory.

I live Texas I need A/C.

How much to install one?
are you willing to diy?

Rockauto.com

You should be able to put together a kit and put it all together from there.

Hell my van hasn't had a/c since someone shot the condenser years back I need to look into one myself.

Damn hotbox yo :lol: :smh:

I live Texas I need A/C.

How much to install one?

Funny story, when I was working at Honda a salesman sold a used Honda Element and told the customer that they would fix the a/c included in the sale price. Turns out the Element was some kind of base model that didnt even include A/C. :lol:

Sales department ended up eating like $3k in parts and labor :rofl:

Last edited:
Funny story, when I was working at Honda a salesman sold a used Honda Element and told the customer that they would fix the a/c included in the sale price. Turns out the Element was some kind of base model that didnt even include A/C. :lol:

Sales department ended up eating like $3k in parts and labor :rofl:

Something similar when i was at nissan. Salesman went to get a used car from ford to sell and forgot to take off the warranty. Went from a 5k sale to $150 sale.

Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger on a 05 745 bmw this Friday can't wait!!!
Now my problem is why the damn mantaince so high lol other bmw owners been telling me it's like &200 for oil change and things like that [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] this is my first foreign

$200 for oil change should be the least of your worries. Good luck though, post some pics when you pick it up!

Back
Top Bottom