\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm sure both were banned. Guess we'll never know. He was pretty careful with people knowing his name or anything. Dude would cover his license plate up lol

Great looking vehicles everyone!

To summarize since everybody is asking, from what I can tell:

-WCIS is banned not only from this thread but the entire site

-TheKid973 is restricted from thread

-BIGBOSS is restricted from thread

Hey [@=http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/76361"beat" url="/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/44940#post_25260318"]Seems to be some Suby guys here.
Here's mine.

:pimp: :pimp: always been a fan of this design. seen a couple rs round my way. really nice cars...

Man idk how I'm gonna manage when my STI comes in. Grandpa-ing her for the first 1000 miles???!

you'll be aight. aren't those motors tested before install?

Just a few Mods I did recently.

Suspension and wheels next week.

Going with the TE37 pressed Black :smile:

latest

Last edited:
Took day off. Detailed the Jeep in my boy's driveway (cant do it in my parking garage :frown: )

Used my porter cable with:
M105-orange pad
M205-black pad
BlackFire Wet Diamond- White pad

:pimp:

Lookin fresh!! Happen to put a coat of wax or sealant on it after the polish?

Edit: Totally skipped over the blackfire wet diamond :lol: I put some M21 on my wheels when I cleaned them off to help with removing brake dust. Did you coat your wheels with a sealant of some sort out of curiosity?

Last edited:

Edit: Totally skipped over the blackfire wet diamond :lol: I put some M21 on my wheels when I cleaned them off to help with removing brake dust. Did you coat your wheels with a sealant of some sort out of curiosity?

Nah. The PVD coating process on the rims, I dont need to.

I use sonax on my rims to keep them clean. Lovely wheel cleaner

Nah. The PVD coating process on the rims, I dont need to.

I use sonax on my rims to keep them clean. Lovely wheel cleaner

Never heard of PVD coating before, gonna have to look into that. I use sonax on my wheels also, best stuff hands down.

still nice doe its crazy to see em here in cali now :smokin :lol:
theres like 2 white ones that always roll together here

Last edited:
I've seen a handful around my way as well. I have no idea how though, don't they have to be 25yo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom