\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey [@=http://niketalk.com/u/76361/Nelson999]@Nelson999[/@]  do you own a dealership? If so, how'd you start/ get into the business?
I don't own it, but that's the future plan.  I've been buying/selling my own cars for profit since i got a drivers license and my goal was to start up a business exactly like this one i'm at (buying, selling, and consigning high end cars), which is how i ended up at this place. I contacted the owner to pick his brain on the business and found out he was basically running it by himself, his dad would come in and help from time to time, and he has a detailer, but otherwise it was just him, and he offered me a job.  It turned out to be a pretty great opportunity, and now i'm running the place, the owner only comes in a couple hours a day. What better way to learn and prepare for owning this type of business?  He said eventually he wants to open another location and this store can be mine.

loved this read right here. repped.

Anybody know how to get a free CarFax or Autocheck? I'm trying to see if this car has a clean title.

Isn't that the car that spawned the new age s2000?

I would say there are some similarities compared to the s2000. But this car has a lot of details to it.
It was designed almost 25 years ago. It was designed by Pininfarina. Other than being really slow, it's a very interesting car.

The Honda s600 was the original.

I don't own it, but that's the future plan. I've been buying/selling my own cars for profit since i got a drivers license and my goal was to start up a business exactly like this one i'm at (buying, selling, and consigning high end cars), which is how i ended up at this place. I contacted the owner to pick his brain on the business and found out he was basically running it by himself, his dad would come in and help from time to time, and he has a detailer, but otherwise it was just him, and he offered me a job. It turned out to be a pretty great opportunity, and now i'm running the place, the owner only comes in a couple hours a day. What better way to learn and prepare for owning this type of business? He said eventually he wants to open another location and this store can be mine.

What a great setup, props for following your passion.

Does the current owner share the financial data with you? Balance sheet, income statements, debt structure etc. but would be very insightful if you're a future small business owner in the same industry (might not be available if current owner doesn't use an accountant). I'd imagine that business is heavily reliant on cash flow, but maybe not

Here are my cars to share with you all.
Im mostly a fan of cars from the 90's and early 2000's.  Mostly into japanese cars.

WOW nice cars, sucker for that Integra (originally preferred the US bumper, but grew to like the Japan one more). First car was a '94 LS 5-sp, dime a dozen car back then, but still kinda miss zipping around in that thing :frown:

Slapped on some amber turn signals and red "A" emblems though :tongue: :smh:

Last edited:
I owe a lot of you reps

Lurkers keep coming out.

Really been thinking about saving that nova my aunt said I can have I want somethin I can call my own.

Mid engine corvette might wr confirmed this year

Word is its gonna be a twin turbo small block with some where around 700 hp

I'd have to see it to believe it.

Back
Top Bottom