\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What a great setup, props for following your passion.

Does the current owner share the financial data with you? Balance sheet, income statements, debt structure etc. but would be very insightful if you're a future small business owner in the same industry (might not be available if current owner doesn't use an accountant). I'd imagine that business is heavily reliant on cash flow, but maybe not
he and his wife handle everything. i'm sure i can talk to him about it

pimp.gif
your gonna sell me my first foreign one day . That's real right there I wish you the best of luck.
thanks fam. look forward to that day 
pimp.gif

few more pics of the Shelby we just brought in.  Shelby built 289ci that was dynod at over 500hp.  ridiculous power in that little car. weighs around 1,800lbs

58853732_2016-02-2415.55.38.jpeg

5107deb7_2016-02-2415.55.53.jpeg

dd64c50a_2016-02-2415.56.28.jpeg

d9e19293_2016-02-2410.58.34.jpeg

Last edited:

wow what happened to WaitWut and Andretti?  Sounds like i missed some stuff in this thread
I thought they went a little too far with their non-thread related exchange. Not a huge infraction so they'll be back on Thursday after being out for a week. I got a reminder to free them on my iphone :lol: .

Big Boss and WCIS are restricted from this thread but not by me. From what I can tell WCIS doesn't even look like his account is active.

say it aint so :frown:

i saw a limited 1of1000 launch edition stis over the weekend too :frown:

Last edited:
Man idk how I'm gonna manage when my STI comes in. Grandpa-ing her for the first 1000 miles???!

My school does NOT **** around when it comes to people not paying their parking tickets :lol:

Gotta pay the tickets before they will remove the boot off the car :lol:

Last edited:
I need tires for my GT-R already 
laugh.gif

I'm between Michelin Pilot Super Sports and Pirelli P Zeros 

Im not gonna track it, and I live in So Cal. Any advice?  

:lol: The tape just adds insult to injury.
Yep :lol: . The white pieces of paper you can see have big DANGER notices on them too :lol:

Sure that car isn't a g ride?
I'm not sure what you mean by g ride?

If you mean is the car stolen, I would assume they'd rather get it towed, instead of tossing a boot on it, and having it stuck there for a while, since no one is likely coming back for a stolen car. If you mean something else..... then I don't know what you're talking about.

I've seen them do this to a bunch of cars before, I guess it's the only way they can force people to pay up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom