\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Idk how young I was but I used to think Jay Leno owned every single car he reviewed or whatever he did on Leno's garage. Apparently this is false?

I was thinking like man this guy must own 200+ cars, filthy$. Don't ask me how I came up with that number, because I don't even know.

He states whether he owns the car at the begining of every review.

His collection per the article is 130 cars and 90 motorcycles
http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-c1-jay-lenos-garage-20140714-story.html

Estimated value of Seinfeld cars to be auctioned:
http://money.cnn.com/gallery/luxury...seinfeld-porsche0659PMGalLink&linkId=21418912

I'm here, b. But this time there will need to be money involved.

Putting miles on a limited edition 1of1000 In The World STi is not free. I'm thinking $10k? He has more power than me, so I'm at a disadvantage.

I feel like your trying to insult me. I know where to find you and it won't be about a race. I'm not an internet tough guy, but trust me I'll stand outside that school everyday and every night if you keep it up. Srs.

Last edited:
I feel like your trying to insult me. I know where to find you and it won't be about a race. I'm not an internet tough guy, but trust me I'll stand outside that school everyday and every night if you keep it up. Srs.
Bruh don't get the Andretti/waitwut treatment

Bruh don't get the Andretti/waitwut treatment

I could care less about being able to comment in this thread. If he's going to try and disrespect me about some **** that never happened, let's see if it's the same story face to face. A loss, ok cool. 5 lengths? FOH.

Last edited:
Richy rich don't want them handz b
But take it to the PM or the street :nerd:

Last edited:

Co-worker bought a Supercharged Raptor today

Last edited:
0-100 :lol:

Anyway my car died today. Changed the battery about two months ago. Must be the alternator

I remember both you guys saying it was a good and close race so idk where the 20 car lengths came from :lol:

Hmmm I can't see a bone stock sti putting 20 car lengths on a modded srt8 that can run 12s on a few bolt ons. Ricer fly-by don't count b :lol:

Maybe with your 350whp now you could put that much distance

Last edited:
I'm probably lying, fam.

That's the only explanation I can think of. Let just leave it as it was a close race, like last time.

Fair enough?

Now? Naw I still doubt it, maybe on the launch and that's about it. But that V8 power is undeniable. Will catch up to my launch in no time.
Nah b I'm not denying that you beat him lol
I'm sure now you'd leave him behind. No need for sarcasm

Last edited:
0-100 :lol:

Anyway my car died today. Changed the battery about two months ago. Must be the alternator
Foreal the hostility in this thread. Without a video, only the 2 parties will know the truth. And one would hope that they keep it 100. Atleast that's how I was raised. You won, you won. You lost, you lost. Get it next time

Anyway that sucks man. Sounds like an alternator. Nothing else that could possibly be draining the battery?

Foreal the hostility in this thread. Without a video, only the 2 parties will know the truth. And one would hope that they keep it 100. Atleast that's how I was raised. You won, you won. You lost, you lost. Get it next time

Anyway that sucks man. Sounds like an alternator. Nothing else that could possibly be draining the battery?
I don't think so. I've had the "check charging system" light on for about two weeks so I was expecting it to take a crap soon. I've read on mustang forums many people changed it at about 80-100k miles and I'm at 85

I don't think so. I've had the "check charging system" light on for about two weeks so I was expecting it to take a crap soon. I've read on mustang forums many people changed it at about 80-100k miles and I'm at 85
Yea sounds like it. My 99 civic alternator went when I had it for sale. I was able to bring the battery to advanced auto since I bought it not too long ago from them and the dude just gave me a new one after an unsuccessful charge. Put the new battery in and left it disconnected. Then when guys came to buy it I told them about the issue cuz I'm honest and I still broke even on the car after putting another 25k miles on her

I remember both you guys saying it was a good and close race so idk where the 20 car lengths came from :lol:

Dudes a coward. I told my boy that was actually in the car when we raced what he said and he just laughed. Trust me we'll get the real story out of him on Thursday.

Here's him sucking me initially and now all of a sudden its 20 lengths and 20 second waits. OK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom