\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

meth is only in here/banning people if someone reports just sayin :nerd:

inb4 meth

Last edited:
Andretti a sleeper though, never realized how much he posts. I thought 250caddy would be up there.

Airspider's 500 posts were probably 95% pics of his SRT's. :lol:
I've fallen back in here the last little bit. I have no desire to debate opinions, and lately that's all that happens in here. I'm always happy to help drop knowledge on stuff I know about though.

Looking back, what's the craziest things ng that happened in here?
That's easy. For all my people that have been here a while, it has got to be when goldstreet capital (I think that was his name?) got exposed for posting rides he claimed were his but really weren't, and were just rides at the car dealership he worked at. :lol:

Last edited:
Andretti a sleeper though, never realized how much he posts. I thought 250caddy would be up there.

Airspider's 500 posts were probably 95% pics of his SRT's. :lol:
I've fallen back in here the last little bit. I have no desire to debate opinions, and lately that's all that happens in here. I'm always happy to help drop knowledge on stuff I know about though.

Looking back, what's the craziest things ng that happened in here?
That's easy. For all my people that have been here a while, it has got to be when goldstreet capital (I think that was his name?) got exposed for posting rides he claimed were his but really weren't, and were just rides at the car dealership he worked at. :lol:
:yo I remember now :lol:

That was deep.

He was coppin em every two weeks or something like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom