\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What's everyone's next whip?

The Hemis don't really depreciate so it's never made financial sense for me to buy used but I've always had my eye on a CTS-V. The current gen is fire to me.

I figure in 2 years they will be where want to be at price wise.

I hear nothing but good things about the ATS-V but I dunno about how small that back seat is.
Might be a foxbody or a 77-79 caprice impala which ever comes first really

But he'll who knows when I'll get it :lol:

I think forgiato and lexani have some really nice wheels, quite expensive but they look so good with the right color combination
yeah sure , if you got any GM vehicle built before 1996 they look great ............miami has a few 7 series bimmers on 24/26s .....infiniti g's/m's on 24s.......ill find a website/ig if you guys need examples of these poor vehicles....i know theres some infiniti coupes on 24's or bigger. Im not going to lie , i fell for the hype that hit between 05-09.........i had a mazda 6 on 20 inch dub floaters......my angus is peppered.

Camaro SS, Chevy SS, G8 GXP or Charger SRT-8 392. Thought about a second gen CTS-V but the miles are higher than what I'd like for the budget I have in mind. Buying in April or May.

Last edited:
Camaro SS, Chevy SS, G8 GXP or Charger SRT-8 392. Thought about a second gen CTS-V but the miles are higher than what I'd like for the budget I have in mind. Buying in April or May.

The 2016 Camaro SS with the magnaride is amazing.

That SS naw man, just naw. So underwhelming

Last edited:
Next whip?

I'm between a new WRX/STI and a CPO '13 Audi S4. I live half the year in LA and the other half in Boston for school, so I want a fun AWD car that can make the cross-country drive twice a year. Don't really care about brand snobbery but I love the supercharged engine and the interior of the Audi. I drive a lot and love driving stick.

Driven both cars and it's still up in the air for me, any thoughts? Buying in May when I fly back to LA for the summer. :smokin

Last edited:
The 2016 Camaro SS with the magnaride is amazing.

That SS naw man, just naw. So underwhelming

The '16 Camaro is amazing. I haven't driven one yet but it's out of my budget anyhow. The SS is underrated.

Just curious how are you considering the SS if the Camaro is out of your budget?

I'm partial to Dodge because I actually like big cars but man that Camaro is just too insane of a value to me.

"Performance" cars twice its price aren't seeing it on the track. Sight lines still kinda suck though.

Many pages ago we were talking about how many miles we have put on our cars so far. I went ahead and did the math, I have only put 7,495 miles in a year and a month.

It's an 04 acura tsx that i bought straight cash in december of 2014. Received it with 102,300 on the dash, it now has 109,802. Not too bad, but I thought I drove much more than that.

Just curious how are you considering the SS if the Camaro is out of your budget?

I'm partial to Dodge because I actually like big cars but man that Camaro is just too insane of a value to me.

"Performance" cars twice its price aren't seeing it on the track. Sight lines still kinda suck though.

I'm looking at used vehicles so the 5th gen is the one I'm considering. The '16 Camaro optioned how I would want it is over $45k.

Many pages ago we were talking about how many miles we have put on our cars so far. I went ahead and did the math, I have only put 7,495 miles in a year and a month.

It's an 04 acura tsx that i bought straight cash in december of 2014. Received it with 102,300 on the dash, it now has 109,802. Not too bad, but I thought I drove much more than that.
junk it

you shoulda bought a newer honda instead of acura with less miles

badge flossing

just kidding fam , love that gen TSX and it wont break down easily , great car , and its not 1975 anymore so that car will run for hundreds of thousands more miles if maintained / taken care of 

Last edited:
Next whip?

I'm between a new WRX/STI and a CPO '13 Audi S4. I live half the year in LA and the other half in Boston for school, so I want a fun AWD car that can make the cross-country drive twice a year. Don't really care about brand snobbery but I love the supercharged engine and the interior of the Audi. I drive a lot and love driving stick.

Driven both cars and it's still up in the air for me, any thoughts? Buying in May when I fly back to LA for the summer. :smokin

Both good choices I would say the Audi if your gonna do a lot of long journeys as it will be more comfortable. Interior is very nice on the S4 as well.

Next whip?

Man, that's a long trek. I love to drive but I wouldn't want to make that drive but once in a lifetime.

Next whip?

Both good choices I would say the Audi if your gonna do a lot of long journeys as it will be more comfortable. Interior is very nice on the S4 as well.
It would depend on the condition of the S4 and if you're getting a warranty, which I assume. I'd be too worried the Audi would break down on me during one of those treks, which is part of the reason I went WRX instead of used S4. Scared of its long term reliability. The WRX/STI will be new with a warranty, but it can also pop on you depending on how you drive it. The Audi will be a comfier commuter tho, inside and out.

VTAAAAAKKKKK YOOO

Thankfully the spot behind me was open so I just dug the side to get inside and plowed backwards.

Last edited:
so im being called a badge flosser once again by some dude that has an X5 with the M package  in the jeep thread but im the badge flosser

It would depend on the condition of the S4 and if you're getting a warranty, which I assume. I'd be too worried the Audi would break down on me during one of those treks, which is part of the reason I went WRX instead of used S4. Scared of its long term reliability. The WRX/STI will be new with a warranty, but it can also pop on you depending on how you drive it. The Audi will be a comfier commuter tho, inside and out.

You guys must get some dodgy audis out there, everyone moaning about reliability. One one the most reliable manufacturers here.

Lol. Other people's opinions have too much of an affect on you. It's so much easier to not GAF.

so im being called a badge flosser once again by some dude that has an X5 with the M package in the jeep thread but im the badge flosser
C'mon playa, we talked about this. They're just trying to get under your skin, ignore them. They only do it because they get a reaction out of you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom