\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking of the G8. Someone tried to trade us a G8 firehawk with 6k miles. Apparently it's rare and high horsepower.
In 2009 SLP build 34 supercharged G8 Firehawks, nine of which were GXP’s. Each had a Supercharged Firehawk build number while the GXP’s had an additional Special Edition GXP build number referred to as SE. Of the nine GXP’s in the edition (numbers 21-29), only one was Maverick Silver and it is a six speed manual, #21 GXP SE#1. The first GXP Firehawk built. That is the car represented here.

I'll see if I can go back in my emails and dig up the photos he sent. I don't believe it was gxp. But he did send a Dyno sheet with it and it was impressive

Found it. Turns out I was wrong about 6k miles, it actually has a lot less.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I actually haven't, but I kind of have an idea what it can run with OK tires.

I modded it to enjoy my daily-driving more. And now I enjoy it a little too much:lol: , although I don't even daily it no more since work and school takes up most of my time, and I use my truck provided  by my company for everything else.

Keeps the original miles on my Launch Edition down as well:smokin

It's a beast of car in all honestly I prefer it to the Aston, I would be turning my neck a lot more at the Subaru then the Aston. People will think I'm mad but I used to be in the street racing scene and have had a lot of fun in subarus and Japanese cars in general. Nowadays the police have locked it all off. Rarely see that Subaru here, it's mainly the old shape and the hatchback one.

To buy the car, of course
Some guy already bought it, people on the forums wanted to sponsor a bearing swap just to see what they looked like lol

Id like to know how hard its been driven, people were saying it was never tracked.

Back
Top Bottom