\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You make a lot of slick lil racial comments.

Wish y'all would shut the **** up and post some pictures.

No I actually don't, Im the furtherest thing from that. Dude just talks **** for no reason.

Its always you randoms coming in here getting upset, why don't you post some pictures.

3 people noticed in 2-3 pages and others have mentioned it before but I'm just talking out my *** I guess [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I come to observe the pics and actual good conversation cuz I'm not heavy into cars like I used to be but lately it's just y'all in here bickering like females over opinions.

I'm not upset by the way. This the Internet young man.

:lol:

Honestly, man. That kind of should say a lot about my Subaru.
Hard to explain, though, bro. :smile:

They're just 2 completely different cars. Different in the best way possible.

Although I would say a stock STi is SEVERELY underpowered.
But the potential on the other hand is a different story.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and I wasn't trying to compare the two cars directly. But to me the AM is grail status, and I think I'd have a hard time trying to transition into anything else. Like I said, not to take anything away from the Subaru at all, and performance aside, you went from luxury exotic to "rally inspired".

3 people noticed in 2-3 pages and others have mentioned it before but I'm just talking out my *** I guess [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I come to observe the pics and actual good conversation cuz I'm not heavy into cars like I used to be but lately it's just y'all in here bickering like females over opinions.

I'm not upset by the way. This the Internet young man.
Something upset you, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to pull the race card on me.

Its all good though, I know who I am and what NT is really about.

But lets just drop that, I don't want to get banned from here again. Ill try to stop arguing with Sneaker.

And
Wait what?

Tell me who posts about 8 year old m3s in this thread except the same 3 people?

Tell me who buys sedan Chargers besides cops and wanna be thugs who got a little legit money now?

See this is the bull **** people attack you guys on. At least 3 people in this thread have posted that they have chargers but of course mr bigboss and the like immediately dismiss the whole car.

And
See this is the bull **** people attack you guys on. At least 3 people in this thread have posted that they have chargers but of course mr bigboss and the like immediately dismiss the whole car.
WAIT JUST A MINUTE.

So he can just talk **** about Ms and imports but if we go in on Chargers its a big deal?? 

laugh.gif

Another example of the double standard on NT.

Fall back fam, people coming to his aid like he needs it or something. 

Last edited:
i respect you more than before after this response :pimp:  all love fam i just didnt expect it from a fellow car thread fambz :lol:  its like a friend banged my ex or something i was in shock :rofl:

My fault b. :lol: Maybe I shoudve worded thigs better or not sound like an asshat or not use the badge flosser tag. Dont get me wrong, I still think its a terrible deal but we good fam. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

:lol:

Honestly, man. That kind of should say a lot about my Subaru.

Hard to explain, though, bro. :smile:

They're just 2 completely different cars. Different in the best way possible.

Although I would say a stock STi is SEVERELY underpowered.

But the potential on the other hand is a different story.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and I wasn't trying to compare the two cars directly. But to me the AM is grail status, and I think I'd have a hard time trying to transition into anything else. Like I said, not to take anything away from the Subaru at all, and performance aside, you went from luxury exotic to "rally inspired".

The experience at first, I was taken back. Without a doubt.

After a year or so I pretty much got used to driving it and it wasn't really that big of a deal. Although, it definitely got a lot of looks and random people inquiring about the car both while it was parked and while on the road. 

I always mentioned I would get rid of my AM, but would never get rid of my STi. Again, hard to explain. 
You'll have to really have owned and driven both for a while to understand.

My tuner owns a TT lambo, MK4 Supra, and numerous other vehicles. This dude cherishes his 2015 STi:lol: , and I know for a fact he'll never sell it.
Like I said, it's hard to explain.

You should work for Subaru. Seriously

I'm #teamhemi all day but you got interested in one.

Last edited:
Speaking of the G8. Someone tried to trade us a G8 firehawk with 6k miles. Apparently it's rare and high horsepower.

Something upset you, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to pull the race card on me.

Its all good though, I know who I am and what NT is really about.

But lets just drop that, I don't want to get banned from here again. Ill try to stop arguing with Sneaker.

Unless someone is flagging your posts you Gucci. From experience you only get banned if you keep trolling along

The experience at first, I was taken back. Without a doubt.

After a year or so I pretty much got used to driving it and it wasn't really that big of a deal. Although, it definitely got a lot of looks and random people inquiring about the car both while it was parked and while on the road. 

I always mentioned I would get rid of my AM, but would never get rid of my STi. Again, hard to explain. 
You'll have to really have owned and driven both for a while to understand.

My tuner owns a TT lambo, MK4 Supra, and numerous other vehicles. This dude cherishes his 2015 STi:lol: , and I know for a fact he'll never sell it.
Like I said, it's hard to explain.

Fair enough. Would you ever consider another exotic tho?

Speaking of the G8. Someone tried to trade us a G8 firehawk with 6k miles. Apparently it's rare and high horsepower.
In 2009 SLP build 34 supercharged G8 Firehawks, nine of which were GXP’s. Each had a Supercharged Firehawk build number while the GXP’s had an additional Special Edition GXP build number referred to as SE. Of the nine GXP’s in the edition (numbers 21-29), only one was Maverick Silver and it is a six speed manual, #21 GXP SE#1. The first GXP Firehawk built. That is the car represented here.

Here's mine next to his STi

That's it running a 9.1 back in September. It has 1,000+whp now. Rumor is he ran an 8.7X at Atco not in full boost, but he has no time slip.

So, no time-slip no proof. But there's no reason why he would lie lol

Damn that's quick, have you took yours on the drag strip?
Nice pic by the way.

Back
Top Bottom