\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know yall dont care, but RS reviews are starting to roll out.

Im expecting to see much more comparison reviews similar to old ones like this:

All in the name of fun for motorsports 8)

That looks extra corny

To each their own, though.

Come on brooooooo

If it was in an AM I bet you'd slurp it right up bby 

Sus.

If you're putting champagne bottle holders in a car that doesn't already come with one, it should be euthanized. Isn't this exactly what that "pimp my ride" show was all about? Idk, maybe I'm trippin' but the dejavu is definitely there.

A lot of people liked those pimped out cars, but again. Not my cup of tea.
I wouldn't say that

They'd put fish tanks candy dispensers cotton candy machines dog washing equipment and all typ of shut in cars :lol:

That looks extra corny

To each their own, though.

Come on brooooooo

If it was in an AM I bet you'd slurp it right up bby 

Sus.

If you're putting champagne bottle holders in a car that doesn't already come with one, it should be euthanized. Isn't this exactly what that "pimp my ride" show was all about? Idk, maybe I'm trippin' but the dejavu is definitely there.

it's just a style :lol:, if anything probably for a show.

those trays are pretty dope tho.

bippu style on those older japanese big bodies tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got home to a package from BMW 
pimp.gif

Sus.

Sus? Shut up Ricky Martin 
laugh.gif

<3

Welp started the factory order process for an STI. Should be here right before my lease ends. Gonna work a lot more to put more down towards it.

2 things for you team rumble folk

1. Anyone wanna point me to some good info about the STI? I know very basic and everyone I grew up with couldn't afford a wrx.

2. A lot of the rumble from the WRX comes from unequal length headers right? Heard this a while ago

Hoping to be team rumble come March. First thing I would do to it. Tint, exhaust, and BOV

Thanks for the info! I def plan on getting a tune but since it probably won't be awhile I'll stick to the exhaust.

Welp started the factory order process for an STI. Should be here right before my lease ends. Gonna work a lot more to put more down towards it.

2 things for you team rumble folk

1. Anyone wanna point me to some good info about the STI? I know very basic and everyone I grew up with couldn't afford a wrx.

2. A lot of the rumble from the WRX comes from unequal length headers right? Heard this a while ago

Hoping to be team rumble come March. First thing I would do to it. Tint, exhaust, and BOV
By no means am I trying to talk you OUT of getting an STI. However, I'd just like to stress that buying any type of new vehicle is an expensive purchase. Do some research on the car, and go test drive one (as well as other vehicles in your price range) before you put in your factory order, just so you are sure it is the right vehicle for you. Talk to some people that own one (Ex. WCIS) and ask them what they do and do not like about the car.

Do your research, your post makes it sound like you know next to nothing about STI's, but want to buy one anyways.

By no means am I trying to talk you OUT of getting an STI. However, I'd just like to stress that buying any type of new vehicle is an expensive purchase. Do some research on the car, and go test drive one (as well as other vehicles in your price range) before you put in your factory order, just so you are sure it is the right vehicle for you. Talk to some people that own one (Ex. WCIS) and ask them what they do and do not like about the car.

Do your research, your post makes it sound like you know next to nothing about STI's, but want to buy one anyways.
Agree

Last edited:

I did research and test drive it. I also test drove a few other things but I just didn't like em. I'm picky about what I like/want. For something that I REALLY want and been wanting, this is surprisingly my cheaper option. Ofcourse I could go finance something worth 15g but that's not what I'm looking for. Test drove the STI and it just added fuel to fire.

I did research and test drive it. I also test drove a few other things but I just didn't like em. I'm picky about what I like/want. For something that I REALLY want and been wanting, this is surprisingly my cheaper option. Ofcourse I could go finance something worth 15g but that's not what I'm looking for. Test drove the STI and it just added fuel to fire.
Cool :smokin

Like I said, your post made it sound like you had not looked into them much. I assume you meant you don't know much about MODDING them, rather than in general. Should be a fun car, what color you gonna go with?

Back
Top Bottom