\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw the episode of fast and loud last night where they went against those guys.
Never seen that show diesel brothers before, it comes on after. I usually just stream fast and loud.
Diesel brothers was entertaining, some over the top diesel builds.

Anyone have fun in the snow?

I was trying to get my swerve on in my moms neighborhood but I forgot I put sandbags in my van so that didn't turn out as fun as if liked it to be :lol:

Last edited:
Homeless Dave
smokin.gif

If you haven't already, check out Roadkill.

Every ep is like a Topgear Cheap Car Challenge minus the pretension. They do most of the wrenching themselves and are extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. Easily my favorite car program on the internet or TV.
i agree Roadkill is by far the best car show out there. it's funny how Fast N Loud tried to make them kinda look like jerks when you can't find two cooler nicer guys on a car show. lol.

who the hell else would tow a boat with no motor to a drag boat event, swap the motor out of the truck into the boat in a hotel parking lot, go boating, then swap the motor back into the truck to drive home. lol. all that with no big crew doing it for them.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I haven't seen a GS I didn

i agree Roadkill is by far the best car show out there. it's funny how Fast N Loud tried to make them kinda look like jerks when you can't find two cooler nicer guys on a car show. lol.

who the hell else would tow a boat with no motor to a drag boat event, swap the motor out of the truck into the boat in a hotel parking lot, go boating, then swap the motor back into the truck to drive home. lol. all that with no big crew doing it for them.

Takes me back to when I was a little kid right here.  My dad had one with a 454, and his homie had one with a 350 rocket with matching metallic paint on his 88 suburban.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of roadkill :smokin . They seem like 2 really down to earth guys, and their show doesn't have any of the scripted BS that a lot of car shows on TV have.

Homeless Dave :smokin
If you haven't already, check out Roadkill.

Every ep is like a Topgear Cheap Car Challenge minus the pretension. They do most of the wrenching themselves and are extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. Easily my favorite car program on the internet or TV.

I've seen quite a few of them but I don't view them on the regular.

Need your help fellas.

Recently bought a 2013 F150, noticed while it's in drive and is rolling, without me getting on the throttle at all, I hear some knocking sound. it sounds as if it's coming from the driver side front wheel. Happens at very low speeds when I'm going straight and when I crank the wheel all the way.

It's a 4x4 and I'm assuming it's coming from the CV joint. It was dark out when it started so I couldn't take a look at it. Does anybody have any guesses as to what it might be?

Went on YouTube just now and and I'm and I'm seeing that the mistake made by the valet is more common than I thought :rofl:

I feel like Lamborghinis catching on fire is common enough
I'll never use valet, last time I used one they revved my engine as soon as they got in :smh:

Back
Top Bottom