\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

happy.gif

Cold start straight to revving 
indifferent.gif

Now where is Nelson with his exhaust?
nerd.gif
Well it's still sitting in a box at work 
laugh.gif

On another note, these dudes at Prime popped out around 5 600-650+whp STi's on that new Cobb flex-fuel software this week
eek.gif

Dudes with accesports are going flex-fuel cray
laugh.gif

I've been on that flex-fuel steeze for nearly a year now
wink.gif
meh, i was on that ish in 2011

I think it happens a lot because a lot of people mostly just post using mobile. On your phone, it's a real pain in the *** to delete all the long photo tags some people use, without accidently continuing and deleting some of their text.

If you're pic quoting on a desktop, I can't defend you :lol:

Correction! Forced induction tuning. I'm not sure but I'd assume it was shortly after the availability of E85 because of its octane rating and cooling benefits.

Last edited:
I understood the forced induction tuning, but that can range from literally a whole bunch of things.

I was specifically referring to flex-fuel, which is different than just E85 tuning. Typically if you're tuned on E85 and 91/93, you'll need to manually change your maps and go through a process of switching fuel so that you will mostly have either 91/93 or Ethanol. If you're tuned on flex-fuel, you can run any amount of ethanol you'd like, you'll have less power with less Ethanol, but it's extremely convenient.

Got you. I instantly started thinking E85 cause that's what I'm used to guys using around here. I don't even think we have anything other than E10 and the scarcely available E85.

Last edited:

If you live in an area with lots of snow, Audi is no question the one you want to go with in comparison to BMW and Mercedes.  Even if you compare Audi against BMW and Mercede's all wheel drive, Audi's is far superior.

Audi's S and RS cars are great cars but I think BMW M division has a slight edge in overall performance.

Most Audi cars out the gate of the factory are definitely underpowered when compared to competition.  Once you get a tune done on the car though, they're amazing vehicles.  

The Audi R8 though, :pimp:   no BMW equivalent

Agree with the AWD for sure and the fact they are underpowered stock. Im pretty sure the turbo on my A5 never worked properly even after being replaced under warranty.

Probably gonna catch flack for this but the new M6>>>>R8, but that's just me.

Nick-Young-confused.gif

C'mon Boss

Audi-R8-V10-Spyder-02.jpg

I luhv me some M6's doe

Last edited:
I don't think it's for noobs. The main tuning options are basically ecutek, open source, and accessports, I don't even know of others. (From my experience with Subaru's)
The accessport lets you data log a lot of things, check/clear codes, switch maps easily, and has a resell value of basically what you paid. i have an ecutek tune now, and it's basically open source to me.
I think having an OFT AP tune is for noobs, but as a custom tune device, I think it's waay more convenient, unless you are running flex fuel of course..

Last edited:
I think most OTS tunes suck tbh. The jb4 tune on the n54 is decent but i think a custom tune is always better and takes the worries away.

Back
Top Bottom