\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If we're going to throw out this 
sick.gif
 face around, this car takes the cake. Look at that paint.
Dope *** color. Always wanted to paint one of my cars a very similar color to this

thanks man. ill know tomorrow morning. If the bidding gets to high though its no big deal, ill find another one
I feel like right now is a great time for cars also. You have a lot of choices and if u want u can grab a 80s-90s car for a decent price.
its also a great time to buy some really good slightly used cars in the $25k to $35k range because of all the new models coming out and lowering the prices of the older models

off the top of my head:
c6 Z06

e92 M3

c63 AMG

997 Carrera

2nd gen CTS-V

2010+ Shelby GT500   

you're getting an awesome car for ~30k with any of those, and im sure there are more im missing 

Just purchased headers and an overpipe for my BRZ. Once that gets in, I plan on buying a front pipe and exhaust, with a tune to put it together. Not expecting an insane change, because NA, but hopefully this makes the car feel different :nerd:

If you have e85 near you i would deff look into it. What header did you end up getting?

Last edited:

[thread="266081"]Good luck bro, hope it works out for you :smokin [/thread]
thanks man. ill know tomorrow morning. If the bidding gets to high though its no big deal, ill find another one

I feel like right now is a great time for cars also. You have a lot of choices and if u want u can grab a 80s-90s car for a decent price.
its also a great time to buy some really good slightly used cars in the $25k to $35k range because of all the new models coming out and lowering the prices of the older models

off the top of my head:

c6 Z06
e92 M3
c63 AMG
997 Carrera
2nd gen CTS-V
2010+ Shelby GT500   

you're getting an awesome car for ~30k with any of those, and im sure there are more im missing 
My ou can get a c6 zo6 for that price :wow:

Oh my....

The thaaaaaaaaangs id do to that car man.

:smh:

I'll start saving now .

If you have e85 near you i would deff look into it. What header did you end up getting?

I got the p&l equal length headers, and their overpipe as well. They offer a package that has the four parts I plan on getting, for $2400ish, http://www.pandlmotorsports.com/product-p/pl-brz700.htm. I found the headers and overpipe for under $1000shipped online. So I plan on just purchasing the remaining two parts now, they state 35whp gain with 93oct. They show a 45whp gain with e85, I don't really feel going e85 is worth it for only 10whp, so for now I don't plan on using it.

Someone on the ft86 forum said this package made a world of a difference. So I'm hoping I won't be disappointed

Last edited:
Y'all stay sleeping.

dam they really got the e30 m3 out here with the 1m and m2 :lol:

m2 weighs like 3.3k-3.4k thats heavy as hell for whats suppose to be a small car and i thought it would be faster about the nurburg tbh

m4 gts doe :x

Last edited:
Just bought this. Never had an auto before. I'm convinced half of the troubles my last cars have had are because of the mashing my wife has given the gearbox. "I only do that when you're watching..."

Pick it up on Friday then away for a long weekend.

They only gave me $150 for my old Volvo but I guess that's what it's worth. :lol:

Last edited:
Just bought this. Never had an auto before. I'm convinced half of the troubles my last cars have had are because of the mashing my wife has given the gearbox. "I only do that when you're watching..."

Pick it up on Friday then away for a long weekend.

They only gave me $150 for my old Volvo but I guess that's what it's worth. :lol:

Damn could have gotten more by selling it yourslf

Nah, it's an almost 15 year old car with a big dent in one side, a little dent in the other, 2 warning lights on the dash, a stutter at low revs (needs an ignition lead), a noisy wheel bearing, dodgy clutch and a worn through drivers seat. We have an annual test thing here and it would need at least $1k thrown at it to pass and then the clutch is almost that again - so you'd have to spend 2k to get something worth 1k. It's really only worth the parts.

I actually turned down the trade-in thinking I could get at least $500 myself - but the place is 75 miles away and I can't be bothered. They'll just send it to the auctions and get something - there's no way they're getting 2k for it. It's not really worth me spending the time stripping it and then having to get it towed to a scrap yard.

I've got some alloys with winter tyres which I'll sell - but use that money to get new ones for the new car.

Back
Top Bottom