\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I really don't know much about differences in performance between all the supercars. But in terms of looks, I like the McLaren best. Whenever I look at the local exotic rental website for fun, I'm always eyeing the McLaren over the lambos, the Ferraris , etc.

Last edited:
Am I weird for preferring Lamborghini to Ferrari?...

Nah, you like what u like bruh.

Being weird isn't bad to me though :lol:... I don't care of my opinion is an unpopular one... Just curious as to if it is :lol:...

I really don't know much about differences in performance between all the supercars. But in terms of looks, I like the McLaren best. Whenever I look at the local exotic rental website for fun, I'm always eyeing the McLaren over the lambos, the Ferraris , etc.

I can't really get with McLaren other than the P1 (and F1 of course)... I'm not a fan of how all the models look damn near the same... I like Porsche doing it, but it's because they've done it for 60 years, it's what they do... But it doesn't sit right with me when it's a new company... I also dislike how they all use the same engines...

aventador > 488 >>>>>>>>> gallardo/hurucan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>458

i never really liked the 458 tbh
laugh.gif
Ban this dude

I feel like right now is a great time for cars also. You have a lot of choices and if u want u can grab a 80s-90s car for a decent price.

Is there a video on it? I would love to hear how it sound. 

I remember seeing a youtube video of a twin turbo F40 revving and launching, about 8 years ago. Fell in love at that very moment. 

Just saw Ferrari 360 this morning on my run. Definitely one of my favorite cars from when I was younger.

But that F40 up there is straight sexxx

Not the most amazing car posted but just got my pops window tinted on his truck he's slowly bringing back to life. He's pretty excited about this.

My new ride
Funnest thing to drive! Cool Lil turbo and handles like a WRX.
Will mod in future
And yes, I bought this because I wanted fuel economy after driving guzzlers all my life. But had to allow a bit of fun too. Not that old ..mm yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]

never sleep on the fiesta ST. hear these cars are super fun to drive. i can't knock it because of ford, since i really like the focus ST.

TLX don't come in manual tho. 

yo so did acura completely get rid of manual? third generation TLs :pimp: acura was on point back in the day.

If we're going to throw out this 
sick.gif
 face around, this car takes the cake. Look at that paint.

Just purchased headers and an overpipe for my BRZ. Once that gets in, I plan on buying a front pipe and exhaust, with a tune to put it together. Not expecting an insane change, because NA, but hopefully this makes the car feel different :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom