\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

it's all stock brah use your imagination.  mint condition no rock chips or anything. (or so he says)

Wait this the joint with the lil hood bump In it and it's kinda long?

If so cool
laugh.gif
yea the m3 has the hood bump.

looks identical to this. same stock wheels which i believe were an additional option for the 19s over the gunmetal 18s that a lot of them have

What kinda wheels you thinking about throwing on?
It will be a while but probably some HRE's. Maybe TE37s

Suspension and exhaust comes first though
Is the evo gone?
No. my dealership is technically buying the M3 but it will be mine, my boss said i can even take it home right away. As soon as the evo sells (which i haven't really been trying to sell it) i will finance the difference which should be less than 10k.

Last edited:
What kinda wheels you thinking about throwing on?
It will be a while but probably some HRE's. Maybe TE37s

Suspension and exhaust comes first though

Is the evo gone?
No. my dealership is technically buying the M3 but it will be mine, my boss said i can even take it home right away. As soon as the evo sells (which i haven't really been trying to sell it) i will finance the difference which should be less than 10k.
Sounds like a plan my dude I hope it goes smooth.

One request though when you get the m3 you gotta go for a epic drive an take a pic of it I. The sunset and post it here.

It's only right.

Sounds like a plan my dude I hope it goes smooth.
thanks man. Scary getting a car sight unseen. Can't trust anyone no matter what kind of car.  Even the Lambo we just got had some issues the owner didn't tell us about and he's being a ***** about paying to fix it

I'm not too big on lambos

Are they twin turbo from the factory or n/a?
Nah N/A v10. it sounds incredible.

about 500hp.  the twin turbo one we just got rid of had 1232hp to the wheels 
laugh.gif

i feel u though, the Huracan is dope but im not a big Lambo guy.  i'd definitely take Porsche, McLaren, and Ferrari over Lambo if i blew that kind of money on a car

Last edited:
I'm not too big on lambos

Are they twin turbo from the factory or n/a?
Nah N/A v10. it sounds incredible.

about 500hp.  the twin turbo one we just got rid of had 1232hp to the wheels :lol:  

i feel u though, the Huracan is dope but im not a big Lambo guy.  i'd definitely take Porsche, McLaren, and Ferrari over Lambo if i blew that kind of money on a car
Far as super cars id take Porsche over anything (RUF yellow bird) or Ferrari 355 :pimp:

yea pretty weak. car looks sick though with the HRE wheels and it has catless exhaust, sounds so ******* nasty

There's quite a few of these around my city. One guy has one with Hoodrich on the plates. Dude drives the hell outta that car, loud exhaust and all. Ain't emm mad I love hearing that V10 :pimp:

Last edited:
Am I weird for preferring Lamborghini to Ferrari?...
Yea, you are.

My bosses buddy brought his 458 by on Saturday, thing is so god damn amazing.  The interior was all black with lime green stitching everywhere, it was fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

like this

ferrari-458-italia-cockpit.jpg

Last edited:
I currently have a 04 accord coupe... I always LOVED the accord coupes.

esp the 2011 model  
pimp.gif
 big body small engine 

Neiman Marcus and Ford have teamed up to create a unique version of the Mustang Convertible as the featured car in this year’s Christmas book. Limited to just 100 units, Neiman Marcus Ford Mustang comes with a custom body, all-wheel-drive and 700 horsepower.
The main highlights of Neiman Marcus Ford Mustang on the outside include a body kit consisting of a front splitter, flared wheel arches, side sills, Magnaflow side-exiting exhaust, and rear spoiler and diffuser, plus a set of 20-inch wheels. The body is wrapped in a unique three-tone design with blue, silver, and black.

With an exterior like that, they couldn’t leave the engine untouched. So Neiman Marcus Ford Mustang, which is based on the GT V8 model, gets a proper performance boost to more than 700 horsepower.Then to help it make the best use of that power, the car is equipped with a six-speed manual transmission and an all-wheel-drive system, making possible a 0 to 100 km/h tie of 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 313 km/h.

The highlights of the interior of this $95,000 car include racing seats, carbon fiber trim, embroidered headrests and illuminated door sills. Orders books will open on October 13th at noon Eastern time. 

Back
Top Bottom