But I'm not bout it.

luxury wheels

pazzzzz

Forgiato's are so lame

If you really bout it. You'd cop some forgiatos

But I'm not bout it.

200_s.gif

Color looks awful on the STi tbh.

And before i here the "you're just biased against Suby" posts, theres an Evo8 color like that called Blue By You that looks crappy too

got a long crack in my windshield, about 11". What route should i take? repair or replace? What would i be looking at for either?
'13 mustang.

da santorini blue e92 m3 >
uSmn6xt.jpg

laguna seca is sex too

saw a navy blue evo 9 at vegas on sat whew looked sexy

Last edited:
:lol: yeah sad to see Pontiac go

I wonder how Oldsmobile what have been like if they kept that brand around . They were in to something with that aurora twin cam v8
I love GM, but it really was time to cut off some of the fat and get rid of some brands. At one point they had GMC, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Hummer and Saturn just in North America (hell I could even be missing one :lol:), plus they have several overseas ones like Holden. Just too many, they needed to concentrate on making solid vehicles, instead of making 3 or 4 variants of lackluster models.

Thankfully they've turned Cadillac around, Cadillac's were pretty sad in the 90's, and even in the 2000's if you exclude the CTS-V and the Escalade. I'm worried they're gonna **** up the Buick name though if they release a Grand National, because there's no way it'll resemble the original :smh: . Even Chevy is looking much better, I know the Camaro isn't everyone's cup of tea looks-wise, but it was about time they resurrected the name and made some cars to compete with Mustangs. Corvette's just keep getting better and better, great bang for the buck performance wise. Would've been cool if they left the Corvette engine configuration alone though, and made a completely new mid-engine car that would be above the Corvette price and performance wise.

They did Oldsmobile dirty, the 90's Cutlasses and Riviera's were a disgrace :x

Yeah, trimming the fat was necessary. With sales of Japanese cars skyrocketing in the 90s, they couldn't afford to split up their development costs among so many different brands. It would have been nice if they kept Pontiac, eliminated all the pedestrian models and turned it into a performance brand like they had considered... but oh well.

Whatchu talking about Cadillacs being sad in the 90s ? The 96 STS was considerably faster than the beloved 96 Impala SS and even the Mercury Marauder that was 10 years newer. Their sales numbers in the 90s were considerably better than they are now as well, averaging 250k cars per year compared to 150k since 2008. I love what they've done with the brand, but I've got a special place in my heart for 90s Caddies. They were the last Cadillacs that kept the traditional styling queues like the horizontal headlamps and vertical tails that made them distinctly "Cadillac". I love the performance the new models have to offer and while I do like the new art/science design language, I prefer the classical big body look of the older models.

As for the GN... they need to leave it alone. It was a product of it's time and should stay as such. That car is the red headed stepchild that came about by accident and I like it that way. Buick developed a great engine that could put v8s of the era to shame but didn't have a proper chassis to fit it in.... so they used what they had and made it work. I like my GNs laggy with sloppy handling and a Fisher Price interior... anything they make today is going to be way too refined and based entirely on another car (likely the ATS). Even the resurgence of the T-Type logo on the new turbo Regals irks me a bit for a few reasons. 1). Just leave it alone, 2). The "T" in T-Type didn't stand for Turbocharged like most people assume, it stood for Touring. T-Types were available with the Olds 307 v8 as well as the 3800 Turbo v6.

wire rims :pimp:

Wires are great until that one day you find yourself needing to peel out in reverse and you lose a wheel :lol:

Still look :smokin though

uSmn6xt.jpg

laguna seca is sex too

Is that image on the bottom doctored ? Looks a lot more green than most Laguna Bimmers I see.

Last edited:
Yeah, trimming the fat was necessary. With sales of Japanese cars skyrocketing in the 90s, they couldn't afford to split up their development costs among so many different brands. It would have been nice if they kept Pontiac, eliminated all the pedestrian models and turned it into a performance brand like they had considered... but oh well.

Whatchu talking about Cadillacs being sad in the 90s ? The 96 STS was considerably faster than the beloved 96 Impala SS and even the Mercury Marauder that was 10 years newer. Their sales numbers in the 90s were considerably better than they are now as well, averaging 250k cars per year compared to 150k since 2008. I love what they've done with the brand, but I've got a special place in my heart for 90s Caddies. They were the last Cadillacs that kept the traditional styling queues like the horizontal headlamps and vertical tails that made them distinctly "Cadillac". I love the performance the new models have to offer and while I do like the new art/science design language, I prefer the classical big body look of the older models.

As for the GN... they need to leave it alone. It was a product of it's time and should stay as such. That car is the red headed stepchild that came about by accident and I like it that way. Buick developed a great engine that could put v8s of the era to shame but didn't have a proper chassis to fit it in.... so they used what they had and made it work. I like my GNs laggy with sloppy handling and a Fisher Price interior... anything they make today is going to be way too refined and based entirely on another car (likely the ATS). Even the resurgence of the T-Type logo on the new turbo Regals irks me a bit for a few reasons. 1). Just leave it alone, 2). The "T" in T-Type didn't stand for Turbocharged like most people assume, it stood for Touring. T-Types were available with the Olds 307 v8 as well as the 3800 Turbo v6.
The reason why I said Cadillac's were pretty sad in the 90s is they started moving away from the big bodies and went front wheel drive happy. The Cadillac Catera was terrible, I hate the fwd fleetwoods (why they had both a fwd and RWD fleetwood that looked nothing alike still makes no sense to me) and the Deville and the STS are both fwd and in my opinion pretty bland looking. Not to mention the Northstar engine, which made good power but unfortunately was more famous for blowing head gaskets. The only caddy from the 90s I'd want is the 1993-1996 RWD Fleetwood Brougham Big body, preferably a later year one with a LT1. I dunno, IMO the 90s weren't great for Cadillac as a brand. But you are right about them keeping the vertical tail lights back then, I did like that.

And I couldn't agree more with your take on the GN. The lack of chassis technology, paired with that turbo engine was perfect, and that feel won't be replicated in a new car at all.

I wonder how Oldsmobile what have been like if they kept that brand around . They were in to something with that aurora twin cam v8
I love GM, but it really was time to cut off some of the fat and get rid of some brands. At one point they had GMC, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Hummer and Saturn just in North America (hell I could even be missing one :lol:), plus they have several overseas ones like Holden. Just too many, they needed to concentrate on making solid vehicles, instead of making 3 or 4 variants of lackluster models.

Thankfully they've turned Cadillac around, Cadillac's were pretty sad in the 90's, and even in the 2000's if you exclude the CTS-V and the Escalade. I'm worried they're gonna **** up the Buick name though if they release a Grand National, because there's no way it'll resemble the original :smh: . Even Chevy is looking much better, I know the Camaro isn't everyone's cup of tea looks-wise, but it was about time they resurrected the name and made some cars to compete with Mustangs. Corvette's just keep getting better and better, great bang for the buck performance wise. Would've been cool if they left the Corvette engine configuration alone though, and made a completely new mid-engine car that would be above the Corvette price and performance wise.

Wires are great until that one day you find yourself needing to peel out in reverse and you lose a wheel :lol:

uSmn6xt.jpg

laguna seca is sex too

Is that image on the bottom doctored ? Looks a lot more green than most Laguna Bimmers I see.
Mannn that blue so damn purtyyy

dont know if I should go for either :

upgrading my 2011 is350 fsport to a used IS-F

or

keeping the lex and going for my dream car, 2003-04 terminator cobra

dont know if I should go for either :

upgrading my 2011 is350 fsport to a used IS-F

or

keeping the lex and going for my dream car, 2003-04 terminator cobra
That's easy! Keep the Lexus as a daily, and get the Terminator Cobra. Not even a question.

That's easy! Keep the Lexus as a daily, and get the Terminator Cobra. Not even a question.
forgot to mention that i dont really have another garage space, so I'll have to park either the lexus or the cobra on the street which sucks :/

and sometimes when i drive the lexus, i wish it had more of a presence.. its quick, but just doesnt feel special.

Last edited:

uSmn6xt.jpg

laguna seca is sex too

*sigh*.......... yeah

Back
Top Bottom