\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

At the end of the day the goal is to make enough money to not give a **** and at this point the relationship with Jordan is at a place where if anything were to happen he'd replace the whole car (horror stories you say, yet he runs a $20mil facility, clearly he is doing something right) . The man makes the most beautiful sets of wheels on the market today period. Half the people who talk **** about Jordan and ADV.1 are the same people who are buying sub <2000 dollar wheels or even reps. 
So because someone has a 20 mil facility they are doing things right? People running panzi schemes that have 20 mil in investments and it doesn't mean they are doing anything right but ripping people off. The most beautiful sets of wheels? Highly subjective but seeing as most of his designs are just slight changes (for the worse) to current popular designs from other companies. If they work for and your friends, great. But they are **** wheels and someone with money for a $200k car can afford better. 

So because someone has a 20 mil facility they are doing things right? People running panzi schemes that have 20 mil in investments and it doesn't mean they are doing anything right but ripping people off. The most beautiful sets of wheels? Highly subjective but seeing as most of his designs are just slight changes (for the worse) to current popular designs from other companies. If they work for and your friends, great. But they are **** wheels and someone with money for a $200k car can afford better. 

You right.

NYC peeps, anyone know of a good place that does a good interior cleaning? including using a shampoo vac for interior cloth?

Some of the cars from that carshow are looking like they came straight out of 2002. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, this is crazy

http://worldtruth.tv/some-kids-were...ng-police-have-never-seen-anything-like-this/

buried-ferrari-1.jpg

How do yall deep clean floormats??

I washed mine with the hose and vaccuumed and there is still dirt in there? They are carpet btw

Pre soak them with a APC, then take a hard bristle brush to them, then vacuum, repeat.

Whats apc?

At first i thought u were talking about fashion :lol:

:x Pre soaking in APC jeans would have your interior all ****** up and blue :lol:
:rofl:

If parking spaces are so tiny there that the few inches from the mirror folding in makes a difference, how the hell do you even open the door and get in/out of the car? 
laugh.gif

A lot of the parking spots using those elevator parking system so every inch counts. And they also do a lot of street parking and some of the cars that drive by are cutting it really close to the parked cars. 

A colleague of mine was telling me when he purchased his vehicle, one of his requirements was to ensure the exact width and length fit in his apartment's parking spot. 

I need these for my accord. Why can't they just be a standard feature.

That's a standard feature for most economy and luxury cars in Asia. Parking spaces are small here so it comes in handy. 

You're in asia? If so any chance of shipping me the mirror assembly? lol j/k. Any other features that the Asian/canadian market gets that the US doesn't? I know the canadian version of the ex-l get's led headlights while the US get's halogen. -_-

[thread="266081"]Cars over there have been getting the power folding mirrors on them forever. Since at least the early 90s. I remember buying some from overseas for my Integra[/thread]

I'm jelly of what they get over there vs what we get over here.

It's a sad day when a soon to be mechanic has to take his car to the shop to get it fixed cuz he couldn't do it

Damb bearing wouldn't come off :smh:

Yea everytime I go there and rent a car, even the most basic vehicle has em. And you're right i've ridden in some older 90s cars and they all have power folding mirrors.

ended up getting the 08 BMW M3 with extended warranty ....it has a corsa full exhaust system and i fell in love with the sound....black on black with the carbon fiber roof 

ended up getting the 08 BMW M3 with extended warranty ....it has a corsa full exhaust system and i fell in love with the sound....black on black with the carbon fiber roof 
How much you for it papi?
Milage?

You right.
Most people i know out here. Tell me adv1 and jordan launder money.
But then again i aint eem mad. Theyre doing something right to be caking and if he is doing something illegal he aint getting caught. so kudos to him

Back
Top Bottom