\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

blew the engine on my 07 g35 sedan.....had some good times with "blue" .......even went to jail twice for speeding too much unfortunately...lol but nt fam help me decide.....i mean its nt so this should be easy ... 2011 bmw m3 58k or 56k they took it offline cause its coming down from orlando to miami right now , or a 2008 ford f350 dually http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car...5-58be4d902075&Ep=search:results:results page   m3 is dark blue black interior 

How do yall deep clean floormats??

I washed mine with the hose and vaccuumed and there is still dirt in there? They are carpet btw
spray on some cleaner

mist with water

scrub with brush and let them sit 

then hit them with a pressure washer to blast all the dirt/cleaner out. But don't get too close where you end up screwing them up and leaving lines

Last edited:

blew the engine on my 07 g35 sedan.....had some good times with "blue" .......even went to jail twice for speeding too much unfortunately...lol but nt fam help me decide.....i mean its nt so this should be easy ... 2011 bmw m3 58k or 56k they took it offline cause its coming down from orlando to miami right now , or a 2008 ford f350 dually http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car...5-58be4d902075&Ep=search:results:results page   m3 is dark blue black interior 
Neither fam, cop da twenty fifteen Suzuki

2015-suzuki-vitara-paris-1.jpg

Well, this is probably his tenth set. His M6 GC is sponsored by them. Never had an issue so far.

Too lazy to post all the treads and horror stories from bimmerpost but the wheel aren't as strong or light as wheels costing the same ammount. The company is a spin-off of a previous company that changed their name because that last wheels got a crap reputation. I personally wouldn't put them on my pleb bmw would hope anyone copping da lambo would get stronger, lighter, (better designed imo) wheels.

If he is sponsored and they are free I guess it's ok. As long as Adv.1 pays for any damages their wheels cause in case of failure.

Last edited:

Get da f350 brahh

alright either a 2011 bmw m3 , 2008 bmw m5 , 2009 lexus isf , or the ford f350 dually i posted a link too above 

Isf if you fit.
Nay to the 08 m5.
The inner pimp in me says m3.
58k for a 11 m3?
The tuck you smoking?

Last edited:
Why is your friend servicing a 2015 Huracan? How many miles has he already racked up?
Also why is he servicing a Huracan at the same dealership as a Porsche?

If you see my previous post it was a 1200 mile service.

Also if you google "The Auto Gallery", the name of the dealer advertised on my loaner you will see the brands they carry...

I hear you. Around my way, no one would touch a Lambo besides the Lambo dealership. I'm not too familiar with dealerships like that, which sell and service multiple new manufacturers.

Learned something new today.

Do they have a poor people's car thread. Wow at some of the cars in here. I have a question. I've been driving the same car since college, a Honda accord. I think its time for a new car. I really want to get another accord, a new 2015 Honda accord fully loaded V6. I'm coming from a gas guzzler so I'm not getting anything with A slow CVT engine. Since iI cant decide I'm asking for help. Should iI get the coupe or sedan and should I lease or own? My current car is lowered so eventually I want to do the same with my new car. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Too lazy to post all the treads and horror stories from bimmerpost but the wheel aren't as strong or light as wheels costing the same ammount. The company is a spin-off of a previous company that changed their name because that last wheels got a crap reputation. I personally wouldn't put them on my pleb bmw would hope anyone copping da lambo would get stronger, lighter, (better designed imo) wheels.

If he is sponsored and they are free I guess it's ok. As long as Adv.1 pays for any damages their wheels cause in case of failure.

Nothing's free, he was just a good customer so now he is very well taken care of. And yes we are both aware of Jordan and 360 Forged (now defunct). Jordan gets the bad end of the spectrum because at one point he was taking deposits and not delivering wheels which is completely aside from the quality of the wheels themselves, he had his personal issues in the past which have never affected me nor either of my 4 friends that are currently running their product. Fact of the matter is never has there been a set of wheel companies that haven't had failures. You think HRE's can't crack? Or BBS? Yes, it can happen and a quick google search proves it. At the end of the day the goal is to make enough money to not give a **** and at this point the relationship with Jordan is at a place where if anything were to happen he'd replace the whole car (horror stories you say, yet he runs a $20mil facility, clearly he is doing something right) . The man makes the most beautiful sets of wheels on the market today period. Half the people who talk **** about Jordan and ADV.1 are the same people who are buying sub

Last edited:
I love trucks but if you're deciding between an M3 and a F-350, that means you don't really NEED a truck. You don't have to NEED a truck to own one but a long ***, wide *** F-350 just seems like overkill.

/\ what he said.

Also this a photo dump eminent warning. Went to the car show today. Lil bit of something everyone can love. And i purposely only took photos of one M3 and maybe 3 of da Hemis

Last edited:

Coyote

"BMWKILLR" or so said the plates

Tacky porsche

Johnny Tran came thru after Race Wars

Da skyline

Da jdm gawd

NOW FOR A FEW TRUCKS

Truly unique. Da OG ford flex

Da Kang of all Trucks. Idc

NOW FOR DA HEMIs, da M3 and my personal favorites da GTRs :evil:

Before the GTRs I forgot a cpl randoms....

The sound system on this custom Harley >>>
It drowned out all engine noise

Denzels had NOTHInG on this. Built from the ground up. Even the undercarriage parts were straight chrome

And now... GODZILLA (ebony and ivoty) the white one is puttin 800hp plus to the wheels on race fuel and 21 lbs of boost.... the black one is putting out "more than that *chuckle*" haha this crew went hard. All of their whips were OD

MY DAUGHTERS FAVORITE

Hope theres something in there to tickle ur fancies. Cuz i aint neverrrr spent this much time on a single post. Iploaded one by one while my girls got their nails done hah.

Do they have a poor people's car thread. Wow at some of the cars in here. I have a question. I've been driving the same car since college, a Honda accord. I think its time for a new car. I really want to get another accord, a new 2015 Honda accord fully loaded V6. I'm coming from a gas guzzler so I'm not getting anything with A slow CVT engine. Since iI cant decide I'm asking for help. Should iI get the coupe or sedan and should I lease or own? My current car is lowered so eventually I want to do the same with my new car. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

You consider your current Accord a gas guzzler? I usually say coupe if you don't have kids or need the back seat much but it depends on the car. Leasing is cool if you want to only have the car for 2 or 3 years. If you plan to keep it long term, financing is the way to go. You could decide to keep a lease after the lease term is up but it's more likely to cost more in the long run rather than financing.

Back
Top Bottom