\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

thinking about leasing a nissan leaf. the fiat isn't happening. don't know if i really want a prius - i'd probably buy that instead of leasing. need some eco friendly car.

Loaner car number 2 :lol:

Yea that's a pretty nice loaner :smokin

Completely unexpected, usually I just get a Cayenne or Panamera base, but they came through nice. Seriously feels like an airplane on the tarmac, 0-60 in 3.3s, it's amazing how much faster a huge bulky sedan can be compared to my 991 C2S, but it smokes it.

That humble brag.

Welp, facts are facts. Since we're talking loaners I figured I would share ya'll the most amazing loaner of my entire life. My friend brought his 2015 Huracan to service at the same dealership and they gave him an older body tahoe. :rofl:

I want a Porsche :smh:

I am a customer for life. No regrets.

Completely unexpected, usually I just get a Cayenne or Panamera base, but they came through nice. Seriously feels like an airplane on the tarmac, 0-60 in 3.3s, it's amazing how much faster a huge bulky sedan can be compared to my 991 C2S, but it smokes it.

That humble brag.

Welp, facts are facts. Since we're talking loaners I figured I would share ya'll the most amazing loaner of my entire life. My friend brought his 2015 Huracan to service at the same dealership and they gave him an older body tahoe. :rofl:

Did him dirty with a smile ,that's cold :lol:

Did him dirty with a smile ,that's cold :lol:

Yeah lol, he actually didn't think anything of it until I told him I got the Turbo S yesterday...after that he was kinda annoyed. IMO I think it all depends on your relationship with the dealership/cost of services you're getting. His was a 1200mi service which is complimentary, mine is running me around $1600. If it wasn't for this loaner, I would have felt like I was getting torn a new one, I think they pick up on that kinda stuff and try to make the pain a bit easier to swallow.

The new 911 turbo s has been on my grail list for a min now...along with the recently introduced amg gt 
mean.gif
sick.gif

That humble brag.

Why is your friend servicing a 2015 Huracan? How many miles has he already racked up?
Also why is he servicing a Huracan at the same dealership as a Porsche?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom