\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

6 series :pimp:

The goat
You said the same thing over the m3

U tripping fam that car is beautiful

How u gunna say 850i is goat and post a pic of the popup headlights :lol:

Brah, the pop up headlights are dope as hell :lol:

I see them CLK's all the time in DC. Never been a huge fan. I like them big body Benzes.

Launch "Control", controlling via the factory cruise control. Peep the boost gauge :D
If I understand it correctly, you've got it setup to hold the RPMs around 4500 by holding down the cruise control button? How much PSI is it building around there? Pretty slick, I'd love to see it launch after building all that boost :smokin

Last edited:
Launch Control is pretty standard to any pro-tuned, turbo car. Nearly all of them have it set to 1 RPM set and a set psi.

With my tune, using Ecutek, I'm able to fluctuate my RPM and lbs. of boost. Being able to build up to 16 psi and then lower it from there. You can see my boost gauge fluctuate, along with my RPMs, and if you see the right side of the steering wheel I'm flicking the cruise control up and down.

You activate launch control through a variety of ways (depending on the tune and engine management that was used I'm assuming. Or some cars come with it bonestock.) My cruise control doesn't enable it, but by flicking it up or down I'm able to build more or less boost. :D

Pretty cool. The owner of the shop I tuned it at launched it for me and the thing nearly snapped my neck :lol:. It felt awesome. I still have to learn how to launch before I give it a try :lol: :frown:
Yea, back in the day a buddy of mine had an Integra that he got turbo'd, had a similar launch control thing programmed in too, it was pretty cool. Pretty much my only experience with turbo's, I've always been partial to Ford and Chevy V8 boat anchors :lol:. One day I'd like to get something turbo'd though, the taste of boost I got from the Lightning was pretty addictive.

The amount of adjustability tuners can build in now is amazing, the ability to adjust depending on the amount of E85 you have in the tank is pretty impressive to me too.

Keep practicing, I wanna see it leap off the line :smokin

Last edited:
Volkswagen's and BMW's you say?

Sounds like a good mix to me. A very good one.

No doubt it is. But it feels like everyone has the same whips over there for the most part.

Sometimes I get tired of seeing e36's and GTi's...

Better than hot pocket civics tho.

Back
Top Bottom