\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:smokin Love the Passat, have you considered blacking out the VW emblem? It would flow

I am working on wrapping that portion as well. I'm going to be ordering the new 2016 led lights once I get some funds. I'll probably do the grill in a few weeks and keep y'all updated.

Since we were talking about the F type last page

Nice Subie, been scouting the prices for 2007+ Evos and STi's those cars hold their value too well or the owners are delusional. Will not pay $20K for a car that old, but that's me. Looking more closely at a 2009 E90 M3 or 2012+ 335i Sedan.

Man bad car day

I was working on my dads car changing his brakes

Went to tighten up the wheel bolts with my torque wrench

Open the wrench case and this damb thing is in peices (I forgot to set it back at zero :smh: )

Was gonna try to put it back together but some peices went flying everywhere so I have to replace that

On the way home I hear this cracking sound coming from my rear wheel which is the bearing I've been trying to replace

Gotta fix that tomorrow and call off work cuz I can't make it ,just glad to make it home .

Nice Subie, been scouting the prices for 2007+ Evos and STi's those cars hold their value too well or the owners are delusional. Will not pay $20K for a car that old, but that's me. Looking more closely at a 2009 E90 M3 or 2012+ 335i Sedan.
Sounds like we got the same taste in cars 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"The paint is white but the car is wraped professionally metalic gray looks great"

didnt even know it was wrapped :smokin

i wonder what the OG paint looks like tho

Last edited:
Car has a hell of a history of owners. I'm maybe #6. Started in florida. Made its way to New York I believe and now in Wisconsin. Most of what's on it wasn't purchased by me but also wasn't running when I bought it. Took alot of tlc and now a weekend warrior

Car has a hell of a history of owners. I'm maybe #6. Started in florida. Made its way to New York I believe and now in Wisconsin. Most of what's on it wasn't purchased by me but also wasn't running when I bought it. Took alot of tlc and now a weekend warrior
Respect off top.
Nothing like working in your own car man and and getting it started.

Feels must be off the charts :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom