\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The hell is this? 2015 Torino GT

Ford_Torino_Shelby_NCI2.jpg

:rofl:

idk it just does
Fair enough :lol:. Both have that fastback coupe look, but that's where the similarities end IMO.

The hell is this? 2015 Torino GT

Ford_Torino_Shelby_NCI2.jpg
If the new Mustang and the new Camaro had a baby, this is what it would look like :lol:

I don't understand why Ford would actually release a car like this, seems like it would just compete with the Mustang. My bet is this concept car never releases.

Last edited:
That car is hideous :x they really did jus mix a stang and maro and call it a day. Awful.

My aunt is copping the f type... in this like powder orange color

It really is a sexy sexy car

Somedayyy.. le sigh

I gave up on coppin the new boosted stang for a minute. Gettin jerked around on the job and thinking about spending the bread on a new condo by next spring

I think if anything, the F Type Coupe resembles the Aston Martin Vanquish more than the 350z

ftype_729-620x349.jpg

All 3 do have that fastback coupe design though.

Last edited:
But the Maserati doesn't have a Ferrari engine... It has a FCA supercharged V6... And FCA is coming out with an Alfa sedan based on the Maserati for 20K cheaper... Same engine and everything... It'll likely depreciate faster and have more long term issues compared to the other 2...

But the Maserati doesn't have a Ferrari engine... It has a FCA supercharged V6... And FCA is coming out with an Alfa sedan based on the Maserati for 20K cheaper... Same engine and everything... It'll likely depreciate faster and have more long term issues compared to the other 2...

smh im so stupid

if im coppin a gihbli would proudly badge floss that would be the only reason id cop one tbh

dont eem care what anyone says :lol:

Last edited:
underpowered and over priced tru but goddam da gran turismo is sexyyyyy
Yea the Granturismo is literally the only Maserati i've ever liked.

Dude at my old gym had a white one it was really clean

But even that one,  for ~$130K there are so many other cars i would get instead

Highest model has 454hp 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom