\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No no the ****** is fine (unless its the 6speed MR, those suck), it's the transfer case thats weak sauce.

But i did have 400whp on my 6speed ****** and no issues. All about how much you abuse it i guess

I heard it's the torque you have to look out for.

Its just basically launching the car with lots of Hp/trq that can explode the transfer case and 6speed ******s.

Low end torque can kill the motor especially if its completely stock without head studs and such. Which is why you see tuners dial down the torque once it gets close to 400.

You see a lot of evos with 400whp/400wtq, like mine. And then you see them with 500whp and still 380-400trq. Thats usually why

Big useless brakes probably weighing the cars down and making the engines work harder. Probably the cause of Subaru ringland failures tbh :smh:

748.gif

Do adults really take their cars out to go see Fast and Furious movies? :lol:

I still want an NSX :frown:

Yeah so?

Cmon man, its Fast 7. These "adults" are those same young cats watchingThe Fast and The Furious came out in 2001. Little nostalgia and good feels, maybe it was the movie that got them into cars in the first place. Stop being Mr. Cool Guy over here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom