\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

mind if i ask why?  you could save so much money by buying the same car used with very low mileage.  Especially since the WRX won't hold resale value like the STI will.

But either way, you're right, the WRX isn't far off the STI performance wise
It'll be my first stick car, as much as I like the STI I think the WRX is good for me, I wouldn't be doing anything extra besides some exterior mods. 

I just prefer brand new, I like the 15 model much more than the previous gen models, better gas mileage, newer engine, etc.

my bad. I  tried looking for some in my area but I can't seem to locate one
Try talking to the local subaru dealerships, they should have some demo models. When my brother bought his they had a white wrx they used as a demo to take customers on test drives etc. They were willing to work a deal on it, but he was deadset on blue, so he ordered his new.

Last edited:

i wasn't saying to buy an earlier model, i mean buy a slightly used 2015.
my bad. I  tried looking for some in my area but I can't seem to locate one
gotya. well good luck on your search!

i think there are a couple 15 WRX owners in here so hopefully they can give you some feedback. If not there are definitely a couple 15 STI owners that can help you out a bit too

Try talking to the local subaru dealerships, they should have some demo models. When my brother bought his they had a white wrx they used as a demo to take customers on test drives etc. They were willing to work a deal on it, but he was deadset on blue, so he ordered his new
will do !

I appreciate that, man. They are honestly nothing special. Their ***** is bomb, though.
smokin.gif

Not into commitment mode, though. So I'm straight on wifing anybody right now
laugh.gif
man i aint talkin bout no h**s lmao
roll.gif
. those are whatever. females are distractions. i mean, in general... seems like u got your life together thus far. its an inspiration man

blasphemy. 

Suby without equal length headers = car sounding like a Honda with one spark plug wire unplugged 

Last edited:
1st Video Review of new Porsche Cayman GT4: (only offered in manual 
nthat.gif
)

Video debut 2015 Porsche GT3 RS: (only offered in PDK 
indifferent.gif
)

R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R vs. R35 GT-R:

sorry to break it to you guys. It's Not. I wanted DTC.

I might be doing a photoshoot with a NTer in SF this week! pretty excited about it.

Can I join? I'm out riding the M3 this week since my daily is in the garage getting some maintenance done.

Damn brahs.

Cracked 2 rims and put a bubble in 1 tire

:frown:

Replacements should be here Wednesday.

Hit a pothole at 50 mph lol

Back
Top Bottom