\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Almost done, just need wheels and a drop.

16177202803_7e03237489_c.jpg

16796004312_5685179c63_b.jpg

16797099065_97b289e248_c.jpg

16174795504_77e9b5a5e1_c.jpg

16610967959_8d6cb58013_c.jpg

Beautiful.

Gold BBS?

Opinions on the 2015 WRX? been leaning towards getting it seeing as an STI is not worth the extra 5k-8k IMO

Last edited:
2 Things. First off, that just isn't true. A quick search on YouTube proves there's faster Camaro's. Unless you're just trying to compare a manual Camaro to a manual Eclipse. In that case, you're just trolling, and who cares, refer to thing #2, below.

In fact, this car is driven on the street during Drag Week. If you've never heard of Drag Week, look it up, it's pretty cool. All these 6,7,8 second cars drive from drag strip to drag strip, before ripping off seriously fast times.

Second, you're better than this, why are you still bringing up this garbage?

Last edited:
sorry to break it to you guys. It's Not. I wanted DTC.

I might be doing a photoshoot with a NTer in SF this week! pretty excited about it.

sorry to break it to you guys. It's Not. I wanted DTC.

I might be doing a photoshoot with a NTer in SF this week! pretty excited about it.
DCT is way better anyway, have you rode/drove in an E9X before? If so how do they compare?

do what? That don't mean nothing

Yea..... Ima lil salty but that's damn good for manual but I'm sure I can find a faster v8 manual on YouTube

You'll be hard pressed to find a faster true manual. Although this Mustang is considerably faster and while some would consider it a MT, I believe it's clutchless.

2 Things. First off, that just isn't true. A quick search on YouTube proves there's faster Camaro's. Unless you're just trying to compare a manual Camaro to a manual Eclipse. In that case, you're just trolling, and who cares, refer to thing #2, below.

In fact, this car is driven on the street during Drag Week. If you've never heard of Drag Week, look it up, it's pretty cool. All these 6,7,8 second cars drive from drag strip to drag strip, before ripping off seriously fast times.

The big deal about that blue Camaro was it being the fastest with a stock t56. I'm not sure, but I believe the car in the vid you posted is an auto.

Still, the original image is a cherrypicked meme trolljob. Everyone knows the fastest drag cars are all AT.

Last edited:
do what? That don't mean nothing

Yea..... Ima lil salty but that's damn good for manual but I'm sure I can find a faster v8 manual on YouTube

You'll be hard pressed to find a faster true manual. Although this Mustang is considerably faster and while some would consider it a MT, I believe it's clutchless.

The big deal about that blue Camaro was it being the fastest with a stock t56. I'm not sure, but I believe the car in the vid you posted is an auto.

Still, the original image is a cherrypicked meme trolljob. Everyone knows the fastest drag cars are all AT.
Please , rep this man :pimp:

DCT is way better anyway, have you rode/drove in an E9X before? If so how do they compare?

LMAO.. sorry for the typo.. I am at work and posted real quick.

nope, never driven a E9X before. But, I have no issues with it. Either way at the end of the day it's an M and it is a BEAST.

I am looking at the CF front M lip/splitter and CF rear diffuser.

Can't wait!

it's a little out of my range and I'm strictly looking for a new car, read up some things on it and heard performance wise the WRX is close to it but by not much 
mind if i ask why?  you could save so much money by buying the same car used with very low mileage.  Especially since the WRX won't hold resale value like the STI will.

But either way, you're right, the WRX isn't far off the STI performance wise

Yea, the car I posted is probably an auto. I mentioned WhatCanISay has gotta be trolling posting that :smh:

the new STi is basically last gen's STI with a different chassis. The WRX has a newer engine and it gets you better gas mileage if that matters to you. It also does not ride as stiff as the STI, so if you prefer that for daily driving, then by all means

Back
Top Bottom