Post worst celeb look-a-like's from your Facebook friends

If I'm a woman and someone tells me I look like Alicia Keys I'm taking that to the grave with me

$%$! being real

(that analogy doesn't work with men)

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

If I'm a woman and someone tells me I look like Alicia Keys I'm taking that to the grave with me

$%$! being real

(that analogy doesn't work with men)

laugh.gif
True.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Ya'll are making it seem like these people are dreaming up look-a-like's

Think about how many times a random white person has come up to you like "Anybody ever told you you look like Denzel Washington, no no no, wait, I think I see some Will Smith in your mannerisms"

That's probably why most of these birds think they look like Beyonce and Alicia Keys
Yeah, but at some point they have to be real with themselves.

How people lie to themselves that bad is beyond my comprehension.
Exactly. Theres no excuse for some of these. If someone told me I looked like Brad Pitt I would think they were ******ed. These chicks no matter how absurd the comparison just run with it. Like o word someone said look like Beyonce, well then it must be true and even if people tell them nah not really. They wont give it up because that one person said it.

I mean it is what it is, if these chicks wanna walk around with false hope that they "look like" Beyonce fine be my guest. But they must be gettin their compliments from Stevie Wonder (sry Stevie)

Edit: just read ur last post about takin it the grave. I mean I guess thats how women are. IDK tho. *%$% is just funny to me when some chick walks around like she better than people because someone, somewhere said they "kinda-sorta-when you squint your eyes just right-and stand on one foot" look like Alicia Keys/Beyonce.

OK, y would u even WANT to say u looked like that dude

This thread is hilarious. I cant wait to get home and post some up

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

PS, I have no idea who this guy is, he's just some Artist dude on my FB

There was NO females on my FB who did the celeb thing,lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that Sprite bottle comparison got people looking at me funny in this computer lab...

i LOL'ed LOUD AS HELL!

Back
Top Bottom