Post the last ignorant purchase(s) you made vol. dumb

I bought the Griffeys knowing I didn't have enough in the bank. Now I dont have enough money to pay my phone bill.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

TC, psn id?

I bought another Jesus piece which I don't need within the past couple of months, and I'm probably going to cop more jewelry. Other than that, the past several months I spent maybe a couple thousand at Polo, smh.

pimp.gif

word got the 2 piece jesus piece set up now?
Yessir, but I don't rock them together cause the cuban dwarfs the other chain.

Post the Jesus pieces I need one. Whats the damage looking like?
That depends on your budget and what you want to get. One is 17+ carats and my low-key one is about 7 carats, but you have to take into consideration of copping a chain too

and JayPesoz, that T-800 is sick. I know those are mad expensive too. Are you a member at sideshowcollectors?

oh and I can't forget the two Joker dolls err action figures

Hell yeah, NT & SSC is where I spend most of the time whenever I'm online
laugh.gif
Those Joker's are ill though, I'm still hesitating on the Bank Robber, but I need the V2 headsculpt asap since I just feel my V1 Jokerisn't complete without it. You gonna bother getting the Policeman version too?

bought the wrong video card
smh.gif

should've researched more...but it was cheap and it was late....

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Jay, that Terminator is ill son
pimp.gif

how much was that though

5 bills, but I'm about to flip it for double on eBay since I can get another one
laugh.gif

5 bills, damn
eek.gif

are you in Socal? ever been to Frank & Sons? they have all kinds of stuff there

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

TC, psn id?

I bought another Jesus piece which I don't need within the past couple of months, and I'm probably going to cop more jewelry. Other than that, the past several months I spent maybe a couple thousand at Polo, smh.

pimp.gif

word got the 2 piece jesus piece set up now?
Yessir, but I don't rock them together cause the cuban dwarfs the other chain.

Post the Jesus pieces I need one. Whats the damage looking like?
That depends on your budget and what you want to get. One is 17+ carats and my low-key one is about 7 carats, but you have to take into consideration of copping a chain too

and JayPesoz, that T-800 is sick. I know those are mad expensive too. Are you a member at sideshowcollectors?

oh and I can't forget the two Joker dolls err action figures

Hell yeah, NT & SSC is where I spend most of the time whenever I'm online
laugh.gif
Those Joker's are ill though, I'm still hesitating on the Bank Robber, but I need the V2 headsculpt asap since I just feel my V1 Joker isn't complete without it. You gonna bother getting the Policeman version too?
That depends if it comes with another headsculpt. I want to know what his hair is going to be like under that hat.The t-700 is looking temptingthough, makes my mcfarlane t-800 look like crap.

5 bills, damn
eek.gif

are you in Socal? ever been to Frank & Sons? they have all kinds of stuff there

I hear that place rips you off with mad overpriced items

i bought a brand new paintball gun set up for around a grand

havent touched it in a year. resell has gone waaaay down since i got it for retail

impulsive purchases ftl

That 1/2 0 I bought on fri.

I mean I really didn't need it at all and now I only got $40 dollars to get thru the rest of the week

PS3
Polo
Fogate car audio accessories

most of my debts are paid off and im finna cop this new house
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WEED!

I
pimp.gif
so much these days that it's becoming a financial issue. I've smoked nearly a .lb this year already
smh.gif

I was soooooo close on buying a ps3. But thanks to you nike talkers (and probably PS3 haters) I didnt. Thats $500+ saved. No ignoratn buys at the moment. Igotta save money.

Invited a couple people on beers... don't really regret it that much.

Took this chick to the bar and even gave her a little bread and she wasn't tryna kick it afterwards.
Simpin...smh

Back
Top Bottom