Post purchases that have improved your life.

Which one did you buy? Looking to get one since all I use is a lacrosse ball right now

this is the one i got... i cant post the link for some reason but go on amazon.com and search this
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat Function, Delivers Deep-Kneading Massage Relief for Tired Muscles and Plantar Fasciitis, (Silver)

My gym membership
My food scale and weight scale

:lol:

I might need to get me a foot massager since I walk all day

trust me the foot massager is amazing... im using it as we speak... everytime im on my computer i use it at the crib :pimp:

Is there anything out there to get rid of dust in small areas and cracks, like for a desk? Can be a small vacuum but maybe there is something more simple that I haven't thought of.

Last edited:
Is there anything out there to get rid of dust in small areas and cracks, like for a desk? Can be a small vacuum but maybe there is something more simple that I haven't thought of.

Have you tried those cans of air? They’re used to blast dirt and dust out of stuff like keyboards.

I know about those. I was thinking about something that isn't disposable.

pACE3-18841620enh-z6.jpg

?

this is the one i got... i cant post the link for some reason but go on amazon.com and search this
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat Function, Delivers Deep-Kneading Massage Relief for Tired Muscles and Plantar Fasciitis, (Silver)

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

my instapot arrived. the extension cord that came with it is like one foot long. they say not to attach an extension cord, i assume they dont want the cord to be too long to avoid someone tripping or knocking it over or is it a safety/fire hazard? i see they sell a longer cord on their site :lol:

I'm looking for something portable. I have a handheld vacuum like this but it is useless for removing dust from desks and shelves. better off purchasing a vaccuum cleaner with the extension

885911504416lg.jpg

i got one of those Black and Decker, but to be honest, it's not that powerful. it'll pick up the larger items, but not too well for dust in hard to reach.

i got one of those Black and Decker, but to be honest, it's not that powerful. it'll pick up the larger items, but not too well for dust in hard to reach.
That's exactly the problem I have. It only picks up dust bunnies or larger particles.

Anyone use a humidifier? Looking for some recommendations for one in a condo setting.

Back
Top Bottom