Post purchases that have improved your life.

This thing works wonders as a quicker cooker or a slower cooker! :pimp:

Attachments

• 57054F03-90C0-41A1-9147-E0D7A956FA02.jpeg
    57054F03-90C0-41A1-9147-E0D7A956FA02.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 29
iPad Mini 4 has been used everyday since I got it Black Friday. Screen size is perfect for bedside browsing and watching YouTube/video. Hooked my Slingbox back up so I can watch cable TV on it when I’m at my cord-cutting gfs spot.

Powerbeats3 are great as well for wireless headphones. Haven’t worked out with them but good call quality and range when I’m moving around. Lightweight and comfortable after adjusting the ear hooks.

- 10.5” iPad Pro: dont really use my MacBook anymore after getting this
- Piper home security: that feeling at ease knowing your apt is safe when you’re away and sleeping at night. Motion detector, uploading security vid to the cloud, alarm, temperature sensor, door sensor, and later on a Smart home hub. All for $200 flat no monthly fees
- and since I’m an old head. Dyson V6 Motorhead cordless vacuum: cordless and gets the job done with one pass through. Makes me not mind having to vacuum =Not getting yelled at by the wife for not vacuuming anymore = amazing feeling

I need a good vacuum for wood floors... All the dirt thet somehow makes its way in plus dog hair :smh:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Make my life easier please :lol:

I need a good vacuum for wood floors... All the dirt thet somehow makes its way in plus dog hair :smh:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Make my life easier please :lol:
You need to sweep hard wood floors with a broom. A vacuum will just blow the dirt and dust all over the place.

just copped a InstaPot pressure cooker. see what i can whip up in that thing
supposedly, it's one of the best selling items on amazon and has great reviews

My wife bought one...I never used it but she makes us a whole bunch of **** in it and it's quick as hell

Had one since I moved out on my own. I always forget to use it, but once I bring it out, I use it for days.

my foot massager i copped from amazon... it wasnt cheap but well worth it... i use it like everyday

these UGG Adirondack snow boots that have literally been everything with all the snow in NY recently

Instant Pot is the truth

Also I bought a Gpen Elite, haven't burned in like 2 years

man im surprised pressure cookers are the new wave they been around for a long time.

Wifi lighting improved my life nice to be able to turn off all lights around the house from the comfort of my bed changed the hell out of electric bill too

Back
Top Bottom