Post purchases that have improved your life.

Nest learning thermostat. Possibly the best purchase I've made in years.

Adidas ultraboost, unrivaled comfort.

2nd battery and charging cradle for my phone, basically never have to charge my joint again.

Last edited:
I dunno if I've mentioned it, but I use a Google Chromecast pretty often

Satin bed covers, fitted sheets, ... from Beddinghouse and Essenza

I've always slept in regular cotton/flanel but decided to try high quality satin a while back and there's no way I'm ever going back to regular cotton.

I tend to sweat often in my sleep but ever since I switched to satin I haven't had any problems with sweaty sheets. I'm guessing that's because the fabric is much more breathable than standard cotton. It also adjusts much better to your body temperature. It can feel cold at first depending on the room temperature but it almost immediately adapts to your body temperature and I never really get the feeling that it's too cold or too hot for my liking. It's always just right.

Overall I think it definitely has a significant impact on my sleep. No more sweaty sheets and no more waking up early due to said sweaty sheets either.

I bought my a set for my mom as well and she has been sleeping better too.

Would definitely recommend, it's not really as expensive as I initially thought before looking into it. And since sleep is a pretty large part of your day, I see it as a great investment. 

Last edited:
Is that ring doorbell camera any good?

Any suggestions for home security cameras that have cctv capabilities?

Is that ring doorbell camera any good?

Any suggestions for home security cameras that have cctv capabilities?

My friend has the Ring doorbell. I think it's cool.

I have something a little more, but it's not practical. It has a camera that you can pan around with back lighting, it also has a two way intercom. You also can unlock the gate with it. Again not practical but I have kids and a walk way in front with a gate. It's not wirelsss so I had to run wires from
The gate to the display panel, and it does not record.

Just bought this on Saturday. Moved into a new neighborhood... everything is within a mile of me: grocery store, Best Buy, Home Depot, liquor store, the park. This is gonna make going to Barton Springs, here in Austin,
pimp.gif
. Never rode a motorcycle, but I wanted something fun to ride around town in. Didn't need a motorcycle/scooter license to purchase here in Texas, I was cheesing all the way home.  

Just bought this on Saturday. Moved into a new neighborhood... everything is within a mile of me: grocery store, Best Buy, Home Depot, liquor store, the park. This is gonna make going to Barton Springs, here in Austin,
pimp.gif
. Never rode a motorcycle, but I wanted something fun to ride around town in. Didn't need a motorcycle/scooter license to purchase here in Texas, I was cheesing all the way home.  
I want one 
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

I want one 
embarassed.gif
Do it man!

Copped this when my 2TB drive went down. I always have old HDs laying around, now I can retrieve what i need and condense them, This purchase really should've been made 4-5 years ago

View media item 2403876
4TB WD filled up, so I picked this up, so far so good and the transfer speed is good, should be done transferring everything tomorrow morning. Pretty affordable too for the space you get. Hoping I have atleast 2 years before I fill this up
View media item 2403859

Last edited:
View media item 2405039
Copped this jawn a year ago in may

Finally could say goodbye to the bus (f nj transit), Uber, asking for rides and all that

Having that freedom to go and come as you please is just unmatched. It was my first whip. I'm 25

One of most under appreciated feelings in life, having your own car, doesn't matter what kind of car it is :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom