Post pics of your girl. show her off!

jake.gif

Dudes kill me trying to include all guys because of their downfalls.

man please com on son........

He's right though... you try to speak for all of us, when you should just be speaking for youself!

That's not true. It's a small percentage but don't say ALL MEN.

Besides it depends on what you consider cheating? For many, anything that you not willing to share with your significant would be cheating. But to some people may consider having oral sex with another person not cheating.

I have a good enough sample size to say that this is bullcrap. Literally 100 percent of my male friends over the years have cheated, some repeatedly. :lol:

My boy got married and still schemes on hookers in strip clubs.

Not all men cheat, but most men that have the opportunity to (alphas) cheat. I'm not talking about the fat dude who finally found a gf.

I think he meant to say a high percentage. But still... all this ALL men do this **** is weak!

Before I respond, do people believe this story and that's it's from a hot female dentist to be that had only posted on NT twice before?  Sounds like a PR nightmare.

[COLOR=#red] WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Before I respond, do people believe this story and that's it's from a hot female dentist to be that had only posted on NT twice before?  Sounds like a PR nightmare.
Even has AEA18 caping on the first page... Sounds about right. 

so my question is, what do i do? Any men in here cheated on the girl they love and regretted it? did you regret it? do men cheat because they don't love their women? why did you cheat? tell me your story.

This is probably the most important thing in that entire first post. I'm glad you're actually being reasonably logical in your approach and asking these questions.

Answer is, he probably really does love and care for you a lot and wants you back, despite his cheating. I've cheated before on a girl that really loved and cared for me and to this day, I still carry the regret of seeing her break down in front of my eyes and how cold I acted towards her. Basically got caught the same way you caught your ex, and... That was definitely one of the worse days of my life. My spirit felt like pure hell.

No, men do not cheat because they don't love their woman. Mean cheat for many different reasons, but my reason was because she was a flight attendant and used to be on 14-21 day trips and I grew really tired of the loneliness. Then I just got used to it and it stuck like I was single again...

Definitely not going that route again though. To be completely honest, I'd rather get cheated on than to feel weak enough again to cheat. It's definitely a mental thing, but there are better ways to handle temptations like... Breaking up, or discussing you having other women with your girl. Some girls are actually cool with that, but most girls are not cool with deception.

So, to answer your question, give homey another chance. It's possible that he's learned his lesson and will ride for you harder than ever before. There's only one way to find out...

So moral is, kids...

Just keep it 100

lol why are you all so paranoid about this being a troll post or whatever else you're calling it? Is it that hard to believe that a dental student is asking for advice on here? i mean i can't do that on SDN, the dental forums. and what dental student has time to post a sufficient amount of threads for you all to believe that i am not a troll? lol most of my time spent was with my ex or studying.

i am simply asking for advice, it is not like i am asking for money, or i am selling stuff! so just calm down. If i didn't want to keep this private i would of given you all my insta but you are all too wild!

a few of you did see pics, so please stop asking for them again, they were on my profile for a little bit but @sckid20 pointed out to me that they were indeed in my profile and i deleted them :smile:

now, just a little update, he did see this thread...and he is not happy about it...
sick.gif

his best friend did too...and you guys all know his best friend...that's all i have to say
happy.gif

This is probably the most important thing in that entire first post. I'm glad you're actually being reasonably logical in your approach and asking these questions.

Answer is, he probably really does love and care for you a lot and wants you back, despite his cheating. I've cheated before on a girl that really loved and cared for me and to this day, I still carry the regret of seeing her break down in front of my eyes and how cold I acted towards her. Basically got caught the same way you caught your ex, and... That was definitely one of the worse days of my life. My spirit felt like pure hell.

No, men do not cheat because they don't love their woman. Mean cheat for many different reasons, but my reason was because she was a flight attendant and used to be on 14-21 day trips and I grew really tired of the loneliness. Then I just got used to it and it stuck like I was single again...

Definitely not going that route again though. To be completely honest, I'd rather get cheated on than to feel weak enough again to cheat. It's definitely a mental thing, but there are better ways to handle temptations like... Breaking up, or discussing you having other women with your girl. Some girls are actually cool with that, but most girls are not cool with deception.

So, to answer your question, give homey another chance. It's possible that he's learned his lesson and will ride for you harder than ever before. There's only one way to find out...

So moral is, kids...

Just keep it 100
you know that month that he has been trying so hard has actually been so perfect, but it is just so hard for me to let go of what he did and HOW he did it...

how long were you cheating on your gf for?

Welp....

lol why are you all so paranoid about this being a troll post or whatever else you're calling it? Is it that hard to believe that a dental student is asking for advice on here? i mean i can't do that on SDN, the dental forums. and what dental student has time to post a sufficient amount of threads for you all to believe that i am not a troll? lol most of my time spent was with my ex or studying.

i am simply asking for advice, it is not like i am asking for money, or i am selling stuff! so just calm down. If i didn't want to keep this private i would of given you all my insta but you are all too wild!

a few of you did see pics, so please stop asking for them again, they were on my profile for a little bit but @sckid20 pointed out to me that they were indeed in my profile and i deleted them :smile:

now, just a little update, he did see this thread...and he is not happy about it...
sick.gif

his best friend did too...and you guys all know his best friend...that's all i have to say
happy.gif

Dude is bein perfect because he got caught that is what he is suppose to do. He aint wanna mess up what he had at home......but it happened.

men lie, women lie.

now NT detects gonna go to work

Last edited:
I haven't read this thread, but why are you checking his e-mail to begin with? You've already displayed the fact you never trusted him to begin with.
i had never checked his email before... and to be completely honest i just had a funny feeling that whole month and a half he was cheating... it was weird... i am very religious, so  during that time i was getting those funny feelings i would pray to god to show me the truth on whatever this feeling is, and he did.

i guess it all comes down to...when is it ok to listen to your heart? what mistakes are ok to forgive and what mistakes are just not ok to forgive?

mind vs. heart

i guess it all comes down to...when is it ok to listen to your heart? what mistakes are ok to forgive and what mistakes are just not ok to forgive?

mind vs. heart

which library are you at? i wanna read your mind and discover your heart

I'm an Aries.

are we compatible?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom