Post pics of your girl. show her off!

Aint no one gonna believe you until you leak some of his **** picks or something, ma

Last edited:
I dont get this thread at all? Is she looking for reasons to stay with him? Lets be honest if this was a male NT it would be about revenge or others telling him to nut up and dip.

OP has no kids with the man and he crossed a line that should never be

If is complicated and alot things we have no power over. So why make your relationship complicated. Your man stepped out that you will always think of that time he cheated on you. You shouldn't have to be in a relationship where you think he might step out again. Your a potential dentist so your options are open. If you feel like you got a winner then your wrong. He is a 25+ year old sneaker head who smokes alot and dropped out of Law school. I can find about 6 of that in my old neighborhood. Move on.

Damn all these pages and no pics ? :smh: ...yall set yourselves up every time :lol:

But either way most chicks would take you back if you putting 5 hour sessions on em

@Drtoote

You need to realize. The fact no.matter what people say or what you think, ALL MEN CHEAT

That's not true. It's a small percentage but don't say ALL MEN.

Besides it depends on what you consider cheating? For many, anything that you not willing to share with your significant would be cheating. But to some people may consider having oral sex with another person not cheating.

I haven't read this thread, but why are you checking his e-mail to begin with? You've already displayed the fact you never trusted him to begin with.

@Drtoote

You need to realize. The fact no.matter what people say or what you think, ALL MEN CHEAT

And this is a fact. Its in.our nature we can't help it. Its kind of like how MEN take a per, we stand up not sit down

But the difference when we CHEAT there is no emotions. To us it is no different then paying for gas at a gas station or getting a lap dance from a stripper

If your ok with that get your man back if not you need to find a female.

Women CHEAT to but they CHEAT with intentions and emotions

Now most men only CHEAT maybe once a year we need that new booty every once and awhile

jake.gif

Dudes kill me trying to include all guys because of their downfalls.

what is longest time you been in a relationship
Welp this is where I get knocked down

Never been in one. No Virgin had yambs 2 days ago but never had a girl. I wouldn't cheat in a relationship though. My mom did and that ruined alot of things for me

Last edited:
Why do I sense our opinions won't matter.  (I think) you'll be back with him in 6 months.  A lots a girls I know ignore the signs and advice and think they can "change" a dude; whether he's done dirt or done 'em dirty.

Also, sometimes age can be a factor...maturity...

Nice change of pace from the girl problems thread. Now we have a guy problems thread. My advice, OP? Log off and come to your own decision and take NT's advice out of the equation. Srs.

Oh wow! So many replies you guys! Thank you all so much, I've read all the advice and will be replying whenever I get the chance... It's library & study time!

@Drtoote

And this is a fact. Its in.our nature we can't help it. Its kind of like how MEN take a per, we stand up not sit down

But the difference when we CHEAT there is no emotions. To us it is no different then paying for gas at a gas station or getting a lap dance from a stripper

If your ok with that get your man back if not you need to find a female.

Women CHEAT to but they CHEAT with intentions and emotions

Now most men only CHEAT maybe once a year we need that new booty every once and awhile

View media item 853012

Back
Top Bottom