Post pics of your girl. show her off!

An advice thread was made at 7AM and is already at 7 pages. The thirst is real.

I mean this is the same place where dudes were beasting over and sending flowers to PRgirl so I'm definitely not surprised :lol:

Last edited:
he coulda been havin an affair with her the whole time

i know it sounds crazy, but maybe she stimulated/connected with him in a diff way but he loves you

then you got people who can love more than one at the same damn time.....

anyways, even though you got feelings for him left, itll be so hard for you to ever trust him again, just cut it off because engaged/married will just not work out down the road
Yeah, I completely agree with you

I mean this is the same place where dudes were beasting over and sending flowers to PRgirl so I'm definitely not surprised
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So you'll feel less hurt if you found out he smashed and kept it moving without all the extras? If this is the case you probably would've never found out. Are you ok with this?

He was only playing within the rules that society has put out there for him. She wasn't going to let him smash without him putting in any effort.

Please stay with him.

Lol It'll be a hard decision. I am leaning more towards ending things for good.

Well, they worked together, saw each other a lot... Went out to eat, late night phone calls, obviously kissed and called each other babe. So you tell me
No you need to tell your self. You keep trying to convince yourself she was only a "side chick" when in reality he prob thought about leaving you for her.

Well, they worked together, saw each other a lot... Went out to eat, late night phone calls, obviously kissed and called each other babe. So you tell me
No you need to tell your self. You keep trying to convince yourself she was only a "side chick" when in reality he prob thought about leaving you for her.
Yup..op you became "side chick"

If that's the case he wouldn't be trying and he would be with her. But then again you never know. That's what I learned from this whole experience

Let's talk more about your man 'pause'

Get back with him then come back and update the thread with his secrets on lasting 5-6 hours. Not going to front, I'm jelly.

If that's the case he wouldn't be trying and he would be with her. But then again you never know. That's what I learned from this whole experience

The child never played with his toy until someone else started playing with it.

OP, quit the bs already and ask your mans to set together a 3 some.

Deep inside you want this to happen.

Don't fight it, face your inner desires.

Back
Top Bottom