Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no pleateds but I wanted to contributed so I dug up the OGs. Minimal yellowing!
1zl3m7o.jpg

2j5nntu.jpg

cant help but feel like im being ignored, this is just a show an tell thread i guess

i dont really post pics on NT, but i guess i have to to get responses in this section

http://www.londonrepublicgroup.com/balenciaga-red-trainer-pleated/

here goes another example.............red pleats for $550 and they look damn real to me, unless all these ppl are using real pics in place of actual product, just like when they send you tagged pics via email

so basically all these pleats being sold for 600 bucks that look authentic are not authentic just high end replicas if i have to draw my own conclusion.

a lot of ppl must be walking around with fake good looking shoes then

i guess 'grey market' has hit the luxury brands because if these are fake they look too close for comfort

Last edited:
Audi, to be honest, that site looks iffy.  If you look at the stock pics, they looks as if it was cut and paste from another site.

I could be wrong. And it looks as if the site was just created.

I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:
^^^ @AI Audi its most likely too good to be true

We had a site here before (forgot the name) that had red/black/white arenas for like $400 and they had real pics of authentic pairs w/ photoshopped tags and everything :lol:

A bunch of people ended up getting scammed and received fake pairs

I fell for one of those fake site too. I didn't even get so much as a tracking number for my shoes, and someone else here got fakes.

thank you finally

this is why i took precaution because i almost sent 600 bucks to the UK for a pair, but then i noticed.............there seems to be an abundance floating around. so i dunno.

i know the website is cut and paste but if you check their IG "londonrepublicxo" they show real pics, stock etc, hammer home authentic and provide receipts :smh:

They are from the 310 area code also USA

Last edited:
Audi, I actually commented on their IG yesterday about questioning authenticity. Dude called me stupid, deleted my comments, and blocked my account. :rolleyes

Audi, I actually commented on their IG yesterday about questioning authenticity. Dude called me stupid, deleted my comments, and blocked my account. :rolleyes

So much frontin these days. I'm starting to think ppl don't even care. They do it all for show.

^^^ @AI Audi its most likely too good to be true

We had a site here before (forgot the name) that had red/black/white arenas for like $400 and they had real pics of authentic pairs w/ photoshopped tags and everything :lol:

A bunch of people ended up getting scammed and received fake pairs

i was thinking about that site the other day and wondering what happened to the dude that was convinced it was real and even if it werent paypal would have his back?

the seller name was crepslocker for anyone who cares, maybe it wasnt a scam then, guess i blew an oppurtunity
I'm pretty sure crepslocker from the UK is legit.  Never ordered from them, but I think manbehindthebrand (legit personal shopper from the UK) knows crepslocker personally.

pleated weekend, I only have the whites. My favs are the blacks I hope I can get em sometime soon

forgot to snap a better pic while I was out today so this is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom