Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need that blue nubuck, can someone reload the pics?

I want to see the differences with the last version.
2hr0590.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the version that came out about 2 years ago. Smoother nubuck and the hardwares are gunmetal.

marmourjr , I'm sure they will re-release the red pleated again.

Last edited:
:smokin  Although tbh I don't really like leather laces. Think I'll look into some waxed laces in the same colour. 

Additional Laces they come with are just regular white laces. If you find nice waxed laces that go well with the shoes, shoot me the link

Last edited:
Here is the version that came out about 2 years ago. Smoother nubuck and the hardwares are gunmetal.

marmourjr , I'm sure they will re-release the red pleated again.

I hope. I'm with RFX on the blue and black, also. I need both pair.

Yo yo stop with all the pleateds damnt. I only have the bluish purple pair and y'all pissing me off haha. First red pair I see on the bay my size is copped!

Had to undead my MMM Pony hair last nite

Safe to assume it's these that are re releasing? I'm thinking of preordering the blacks. Do they charge tax based on where you live if I call a store? If not, rather order from a store with no tax.

Yes, tax usually correlates where you live but if there isn't a store in your state, then there should be no tax. Like if there isn't a Balenciaga boutique in your state but you order from one in another state.

Yo yo stop with all the pleateds damnt. I only have the bluish purple pair and y'all pissing me off haha. First red pair I see on the bay my size is copped!

Had to undead my MMM Pony hair last nite

info on shirt? :nerd:

Yes, tax usually correlates where you live but if there isn't a store in your state, then there should be no tax. Like if there isn't a Balenciaga boutique in your state but you order from one in another state.

Thanks. I live in ca so there are stores. Wonder if the valley fair store is open yet. I can just order there. If not, I'll give the Vegas store a call then.

how much would a pre owned pair of pleated be worth in a 8/10 condition?

random, came across this pic, made me think of RFX

Last edited:
Damn!! Y'all straight hurting feelings in here with the pleated pics :lol:

My SLPs came in this week

Dluv, let me get them MMM's off you lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom