Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that like these, Bernhard Willhelm x Campers I grabbed off eBay

Nice. Still on hunt for a all blue pair and all white.

Where the rest of you bro'a out there

Edit: spoke too soon. NLC and Jo came in with the clutch

Last edited:
@NiceLikeChrist thanks for the SLP info at Barney's. Just came home from picking up the Royals.

Quality is definitely inferior to the initial first run of SL/10H. Have the black/red's to compare but they aren't terrible either.

I don't know if the grey python arena's were posted either but I spotted them there as well.

And just to be apart of pleated week

Last edited:
How did you size? TTS? or +1?

I went TTS but this shirt fits tighter than the normal XL for me. As you can see, i like my shirts pretty fitted for the most part, not sure how you like them. Usually, I order Xl and sometimes have to get it taken in on the sides. I didn't have to for this specific shirt. I usually wear a beater under my shirts but if I had with this shirt, it would of been too tight. All in all its gonna run a little smaller so size up if you don't like as fitted as me.

Damn!! Y'all straight hurting feelings in here with the pleated pics :lol:

My SLPs came in this week

Dluv, let me get them MMM's off you lol

Here u go lol, while holding a pair of SLP's smh haha. Nice cop. Think I'm going to pick up a pair in white. How do these run? I remember all my YSL ran big.

Damn!! Y'all straight hurting feelings in here with the pleated pics :lol:

My SLPs came in this week

Dluv, let me get them MMM's off you lol

Here u go lol, while holding a pair of SLP's smh haha. Nice cop. Think I'm going to pick up a pair in white. How do these run? I remember all my YSL ran big.

haha I got a size 9 [42] and they fit perfect. I'm usually a 9/9.5 depending on the shoe I guess tts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom