Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone help me locate these in a 45. I kno they went on sale and it's prolly impossible. But maybe someone can help.

Wearing my extra blanc arenas for the first time today. Took a quick fit pic also since that's been the request lately.

I'm curious though if every LV store, or even most, could authenticate a good bootleg LVxKW sneakers? It's a limited pair and chances are the employee you speak with might not know what it is. I wonder if they have an indication under the insole or a product number underneath the tongue or something to guarantee authenticity.

I'd understand current or recent pairs like pleated or arenas where the employee has likely handled or have a pair in-store to compare with but with LVxKWs that flew off the shelves? I'm not so sure.

I'm surprised stores would allow their associates to authenticate items. It seems like it would be a liability issue.
I think they have an expert on hand in the big stores to authenticate them. They take it in the back and everything. At least that's what I think. I doubt an employee just tells you fake or no fake unless it's obvious

Also Luisaviaroma got up to 70% off and then an extra 20 off on top of that, they got some gems

When I wore my Arenas recently I had a girl check me and say " Why are you wearing Converse?!" :\ I guess with Balenciagas "they dont already know what time it is" :smh:

Not sure if you guys have done this but Nieman Marcus LAst Call out here just recently got there new mens shipment

They had some great stuff from Ferragamos oxford to loafers and a bunch of Original Driving Shoes

I was able to cop black Gucci Neros for less then 250

When I got shipped faked Lv x KW shoes I took them in to the store to get them checked out. The manager felt them and said I don't think this is us, doesn't feel right at all. When my SA who was also a sneaker collector saw them he knew right away. LV will NOT provide any documentation on official letterhead saying they are fake. You tell paypal what store you went to and when and they will refund your money but you will probably have to send the shoes back to the seller.

I think someone posted about this in the past but what's with the arenas hardware these days? Are they painting the hardware now? Not even through a whole day and I look down to see this...

It rubbed right off but this has never happened on my arenas before. This is my first pair of arenas since 2012 and I have noticed some small changes but what's with this?

If you check his/their twitter, a different site was promoted for a while, then dropped off completely back in june. Then posting started up again. The old site doesnt exist anymore, but apparently was also hosted on shopify.
When you guys file for your refund, this is probably the guy you'll need to hunt down lol https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Karston+Diamond&init=public
Thanks.  Really not sure how this is gonna play out.  I see 4 possible scenarios.  (1) We get sent nothing at all. (2) We get sent fakes. (3) We get sent an empty box/some other item. or (4) We actually end up with what we ordered.  (1) and (2) seem the most likely.   To add to their suspiciousness, they actually deleted the comments off their IG from yesterday re authenticity.  Also the more I think about the pics w the white gloves I feel like he may have put the gloves on so we dont see his hands rather than to keep the shoes clean or w/e.  I emailed them a little while ago asking when my order will be shipped but no response just yet.  We shall see what happens.

I think someone posted about this in the past but what's with the arenas hardware these days? Are they painting the hardware now? Not even through a whole day and I look down to see this...

It rubbed right off but this has never happened on my arenas before. This is my first pair of arenas since 2012 and I have noticed some small changes but what's with this?
I bought a pair of Extra Blancs from the site back in Jan..  Although I have yet to wear them.  I worry about this.  If that happens after the first wear the shoes are not worth the money..  Like c'mon, you've raised the price and went down on quality?..  If that happens that will be the last pair of Arena's I buy...  I can't deal with poor Craftsmanship on $600 shoes..

That's absolutely ridiculous! :smh: What's crazy is that from the toe box alone it's clear Balenciaga has downgraded the leather quality on the shoes. When wearing white shoes the outside environmental factors are what you should worry about dirtying your shoes not the shoes itself. SMH. Realtalk that's the kind of ish I'd go to the store and complain about. So much for thinking about buying a pair. I like the Cotes styled model anyway.

Last edited:
^I rubbed it off with my fingers very easily. Hopefully this problem goes away after a couple wears but I thought it was strange.

my mans hannibal lector on the tv show said the more something is produced, the lower the quality is by nature, guess he wasn't bs'ing

They also changed manufacturing of the most of the arenas from Italy to Spain, starting Spring of last year when the rouge braise released. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom