Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I would think that this would mean that my order Friday night should have went through. If they had extra 44s to put back up

Still paitently waiting on that shipped confirmation email

If this falls through the Gold SLPS are mine :evil:

Yeah, motto upset with Sneakerboy getting them, after there huge customs charges I didn't pay to much extra. Plus they aren't carrying any half sizes and the 44.5 is a perfect fit for me. I talked about them coming to the US and my guy at SLP Chicago asked around the company and there are not going to. Most of the managers and buyers hadn't even heard of them. If you want them, SB looks like the place.

Your guy at SLP Chi wouldn't happen to know when that Bred restock is, would he? :nerd: I stay in Milwaukee so it's nothing for me to take a quick trip down there.

Your guy at SLP Chi wouldn't happen to know when that Bred restock is, would he? :nerd: I stay in Milwaukee so it's nothing for me to take a quick trip down there.

Not sure about Chi, but out here in SF the guy was like these aint coming til May smh :smh:

that's not a quick trip for a pair of sneakers lol plus they can mail them

that's not a quick trip for a pair of sneakers lol plus they can mail them

dang, you know what i tried calling the number for their store i got off google twice and it was disconnected. i went directly to the website this and and got through this time. i just pre ordered the black blue pair and they also said the black red pair is coming in two weeks. i think i'm done buying shoes for a while now.

312-202-0166

Some on feet pics, very comfy

^^^ Checked all the sites and called the boutiques... The only place that has those white ones is Farfetch and the biggest size is a 10 smh.

Yup. And they take card info prior to. Maybe I'll stop by sf to see if that waiting list is in tact . But them golds tho so fire

Isn't sneakerboy Australian? Why do they have the gold/black SLP? Maybe EU just got them first, and they'll hit the US in another few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom