Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find Margielas one of the most comfortable sneakers that doesn't have some tech like Nike.

Speaking of MMM...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love Margielas in this colorway, and these are no different :pimp:

The gum sole Geobaskets (that's what the top two are right?) are fire too.

Last edited:
Saw this pair today in store and they are really nice, I try to hold back and wait for discount lol.

Whoa I really like these! How is the sizing? Please keep us updated if they go on sale. Where's the best place to buy also? Thinking this will be next pair of high end.

[Camron] ***** disgustin [/Camron]

How'd that happen bro? I must've missed when you posted about it.

Last edited:
Don't know…I just put them back in the box after each wear as I don't wear them that often. Took them out one day and I was like WTH. Gonna try armor all like RFX said :lol:

That's wild.  I wonder if the midsoles/soles can be restored, crazy kids got all sorts of products to renew clear soles, yellowed (white) midsoles and all that.

I get it if you had them sitting in a closet for a decade or something but damn.

Also, those white Arenas are almost definitely fake.  Shape looks off.  Not sure how to describe it but where the leather on the side meets the toe cap on the outside of the left shoe is off too and it's inconsistent on both shoes, inside & outside.  Maybe that's an earlier box but I know newer ones don't have that metal circle...plus it shows Pavot.

Don't know…I just put them back in the box after each wear as I don't wear them that often. Took them out one day and I was like WTH. Gonna try armor all like RFX said :lol:

Wow so you didn't even clean the midsoles with product or anything? That's just from sitting in the box? Wtf

So the rogue arena sold out in all balenciaga stores?? I picked up the nuit fonce color really loving that blue will have pics when they come in

^ I went all around downtown SF a few months ago and found no arenas available in my size. The only store that even had a pair was indeed at Barney's, but it was black and was a size or two too big. I ended up picking up my pair online instead. Supposedly, Balenciaga is to open up a store at Valley Fair in San Jose. I was just just there today, but forgot to check to see when is the grand opening. If you're willing to wait, your best bet is there if you're looking to check them out in person.

Thanks fam

I will try Barney's and the balenciagas store in San Jose

The midsoles of my red arenas are just like that. I guess it just happens over time. My white/red Jordan 12s have been getting like that as well over time

stupidly waited too long to get in on black arenas on balenciaga.com and missed out. how often do they restock? and is there anywhere else to get them besides balenciaga.com or barneys.com? in nyc, if that matters.

I can't believe how people still miss out on the black, white and even red Arenas by now. It clearly you don't want them that bad and/ or you don't really need them.

I can't believe how people still miss out on the black, white and even red Arenas by now. It clearly you don't want them that bad and/ or you don't really need them.
black and white are easy, the reds still been a little tough if u aren't always on ur computer. I ordered a pair Friday night and got order confirmation. I'm hoping tom I will get that shipping confirmation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom