Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did this blue-ish python come out?

Also for the SLP boot fans, python harness.

I made a order for balenciaga sneakers via phone. So they sent me an email with the form. Filled it out and all. Then they called me for my card info. Gave that. They charged me the next morning. And now I'm playing the waiting game. Are they supposed to email you letting you know they're mailing it out or what?

I made a order for balenciaga sneakers via phone. So they sent me an email with the form. Filled it out and all. Then they called me for my card info. Gave that. They charged me the next morning. And now I'm playing the waiting game. Are they supposed to email you letting you know they're mailing it out or what?
I ordered mine through Balenciaga in Mercer ST., they guy called me on thursday saying they were shipping them that day. He said to wait 5 business days and if i haven't receive them to call them so they can track them. If i were you ill call tomorrow and ask them to track it.

Anyone know if a black pik pik pair of loubs will ever come out again or did I miss out?
You missed out. They aren't that high quality though, the spikes fall off. The one they had on display at the cl store had missing spikes :lol:

what are these? They look interesting
They're a Del Toro collab, avail in the summer. Not happy how derivative it is. Check this, Fujiwara 2010 sneakers. 

And then the DT's. 
Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom