Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That aint grey bruh. Someone mentioned that they had both the black and the gray on sale. It's possible you received the gray.

Last edited:
Nah.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

there's nothing wrong with putting the spring kind of shoe tree in designer sneakers right? something to the ones similar below? I have them in a bunch of my balenciagas and my SLP's. It won't ruin the material or shape will it? Saw conflicting opinions elsewhere so just wanted the thoughts of NT! thanks!

Use cedar shoe trees not that plastic crap. Designer kicks but uses plastic shoe trees, something ain't adding up

Last edited:
Use cedar shoe trees not that plastic crap. Designer kicks but uses plastic shoe trees, something ain't adding up
"Use cedar shoe trees not that plastic crap."

could have just left it at that man. I don't know what you're trying to point out. Just went in here for some guidance. Your advice is noted with thanks.

Last edited:
there's nothing wrong with putting the spring kind of shoe tree in designer sneakers right? something to the ones similar below? I have them in a bunch of my balenciagas and my SLP's. It won't ruin the material or shape will it? Saw conflicting opinions elsewhere so just wanted the thoughts of NT! thanks!

Its fine. I have both. I leave the wooden trees for my Aldens, etc.

Plastic won't do much more than leaving the paper in them will do. Cedar actually serves multiple purposes.

"Use cedar shoe trees not that plastic crap."

could have just left it at that man. I don't know what you're trying to point out. Just went in here for some guidance. Your advice is noted with thanks.
My bad bro that came out wrong. If you're spending a lot on shoes, you should be able to afford something that'll help maintain the shoes itself.
can you school me on this? salamat!
In depth:
http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2012/06/guide-to-shoe-trees.html
Summary:
http://shoes.about.com/od/shoe_care/a/shoe_trees.htm

Last edited:
Yo. Anybody see the common project achilles low in mint around?

Mostly sold out everywhere. The cheapest I saw them go for was $200 in November/December.

Going to be hard pressed finding a pair now since that color-way isn't part of the S/S 17 collection.

That aint grey bruh. Someone mentioned that they had both the black and the gray on sale. It's possible you received the gray.
I guess the sarcasm went over your head. I was sayin that with all the fuss around "grey boots sucking" and no one wanting a grey boot because they ain't versatile, the boot was black...

Grey isn't versatile?
According to the two trolls in here, grey wack and they only pay retail.

And I find it funny how most people will just regurgitate advice like the one dude talking about shoe trees. Any money he didnt know the multiple purposes of cedar shoe trees.

Last edited:
Grey isn't versatile?
If you go back like 2-3 pages, @futurehendrix posted a deal for Neiman that had the $895 Saint Laurent Hedi Chelsea boots for $321. The name of the boots was listed as "Saint Laurent Paris Eddie Chelsea Boots, Gray" and the picture was of the boot in grey suede. There was some chimin in about how they don't know how great of a deal it was caz according to some "grey boots suck" or "grey isn't versatile". All it took was to see that the color section only had black left. I ordered and it came in black.

If you go back like 2-3 pages, @futurehendrix posted a deal for Neiman that had the $895 Saint Laurent Hedi Chelsea boots for $321. The name of the boots was listed as "Saint Laurent Paris Eddie Chelsea Boots, Gray" and the picture was of the boot in grey suede. There was some chimin in about how they don't know how great of a deal it was caz according to some "grey boots suck" or "grey isn't versatile". All it took was to see that the color section only had black left. I ordered and it came in black.
Damn. Your pair came pretty fast. Mine probably won't come for another week or so since I'm in Canada. Like I said before, I really don't have a huge fuss if they are either black or grey but would prefer black because it's more versatile (not saying grey isn't).

those chelseas are one of the best steals i've seen in a while. 

so cheap it almost made me double up for no damn reason 

those chelseas are one of the best steals i've seen in a while. 

so cheap it almost made me double up for no damn reason 
If there were multiple colors available I would have doubled up for sure.  I ordered black but I probably would have selected the cigar suede if it was available. I tracked the stock level and I only estimate like 9 pairs in total in a broad range of sizing and all were listed as black. (6D, 7D,  two 9D, 10D, two 11D, 13D, 14D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom