Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@srizvi722  those are dope!

The Devon boot isn't my style, but here's a good deal (~$312) if anyone is interested:

https://www.italist.com/en/Man/Shoe...on-Ankle-Boots/5510721/5680246/Saint-Laurent/
Good deal for sure. I feel the same way as you though about the Devon style. I really think they look like some Peter Pan boots. Even the lasts on the other boots are obviously very slim in cut but I can't get with the complete pointyness of the Devon's toes. The paper thin sole doesn't help it's case either. Those look very traditionally female.

My SLP's should finally arrive today, will post pics, excited for this pair coming. I'm gonna pass on Royals on the 1st and just save up for a third pair of SLP in the royal cw

Ended up grabbing these today. They are so dope

These are heat man

harness 

devon boots are too pointy for me too although I've seen some dudes who were on the skinnier side pull them off well. 
The Devon boots seem to go for more than 50% off like on all the sites I frequent usually. Maybe because they aren't selling that well or most guys share the same opinion as the few in here that they're too pointy and feminine looking of a model. I don't even think the durability would be that great compared to the other boots just due to the thinness of the heel. It would be bound to wear down quicker.

Locally, there must have been a big sale on them somewhere that I was unaware of but it wasn't coincidence that about 3-4 pairs in different sizes of all black suede Devon boots came up (all at the same time) on Grailed and Kijiji (our Craigslist style website in Canada). The sellers were asking between like 600-700 for a pair and I fully messaged one trolling like "these are on deep discount all over the internet for like 300-400$ US tops" and obviously dudes responded in anger that I should mind my business and they didn't ask for my two cents.
laugh.gif

Oh ok, I'll see if it's open tomorrow and try to catch it, seen Louboutins and stuff like that on ig recently

dope.

snow needs to disappear asap so i can undo my pair 

For those that asked about the description on NM--y'all know that Hedi is pronounced "Eddie," right? It's just a typo, same boot. I've even seen them on other sites as "Eddy."

Speaking of Hedi, I conditioned and polished these combat boots today. Not bad for 10 years, huh?

For those that asked about the description on NM--y'all know that Hedi is pronounced "Eddie," right? It's just a typo, same boot. I've even seen them on other sites as "Eddy."

Speaking of Hedi, I conditioned and polished these combat boots today. Not bad for 10 years, huh?

Definitely an error in the listing echau. I think more concern is that it was so unclear on what actual color people were ordering. They only showed a grey boot and there was gray in the title of the listing. Not only just that...they listed the specs of the 40 mm Hedi boot stating the heel is 1.5 inches meanwhile The title also said 30 mm and the picture was clearly a 30 mm heel. Just errors all over the place.

It's also pretty funny that two pairs of them just popped up on eBay today randomly selling for $800 a piece in size 10 and 11. Both black suede pairs. Don't think it's a coincidence.

Last edited:
Definitely an error in the listing echau. I think more concern is that it was so unclear on what actual color people were ordering. They only showed a grey boot and there was gray in the title of the listing. Not only just that...they listed the specs of the 40 mm Hedi boot stating the heel is 1.5 inches meanwhile The title also said 30 mm and the picture was clearly a 30 mm heel. Just errors all over the place.

It's also pretty funny that two pairs of them just popped up on eBay today randomly selling for $800 a piece in size 10 and 11. Both black suede pairs. Don't think it's a coincidence.
I'm not too concerned actually. I just wish there was a cigar/tan color option and I would have bought one of each. Hoping my black suede pair will come in about a week or so. I had no idea that this "Borderfree" ish sends the item to a processing facility in Chicago first then ships them out internationally. So my pair had to go from Miami to Chicago, then will come from Chicago to Toronto. Will probably be close to around 13-15 days in total for them to arrive.

Whats the difference between the Wyatt in Ocher vs the Wyatt in Nutsuede ?
From my understanding they are the same shade. But some boutiques list it differently.

The suede between seasons can differ not just in color but also in the nap. Would suggest getting pics of the exact boot you are ordering before you place.

From my understanding they are the same shade. But some boutiques list it differently.

The suede between seasons can differ not just in color but also in the nap. Would suggest getting pics of the exact boot you are ordering before you place.
The shaft looks slightly slimmer with the ocher as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom