Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone could help me get Vivsims used in decent quality for an 'affordable' price as far as they go I'd be grateful. size 10.5 - 11 black or tan/brown

Wish a 43 was in stock
frown.gif

Enjoy bro.
im trying to hold off.. waiting on the grey suedes.. if they dont drop ill be upset i didnt get the reds

^^^^ this, I know ss15 but any idea of what month, spoke to an SA at bottega and they said they just had a meeting with their creative director and they are not bringing back the crepe Chelsea's, said he is stubborn the more people like something the less he is inclined to bring it back
Sounds like their creative director doesn't know how to run a business. When you have something hot you milk the F out of it. What an idiot.

Sounds like their creative director doesn't know how to run a business. When you have something hot you milk the F out of it. What an idiot.
This. I'd understand this move more if it BV wasn't owned by Kering. 

Can anyone please point me in the right direction of a pair of black/gold SLP10s? Looks like the YSL site won't be able to ship em til April and I really don't wanna wait that long...

Can anyone please point me in the right direction of a pair of black/gold SLP10s? Looks like the YSL site won't be able to ship em til April and I really don't wanna wait that long...
Its says ship no later than 4/28/15... so they could come a sooner... I just went ahead and ordered..  My local store never get them in.. and if you're not high on the priority list.. if they do come in.. you'll never see them

Wish a 43 was in stock :frown:

Enjoy bro.
im trying to hold off.. waiting on the grey suedes.. if they dont drop ill be upset i didnt get the reds

I tried to hold off, but I knew that if the reds sold out, I would be pissed.

Copped below US retail too, so I ain't eem mad.
Dude on grailed countered me for $730 on a 1x worn pair. Great price but I think I want my next "big purchase" to be SLP Chelsea Wyatt's in black.

Must not stray.

Dude on grailed countered me for $730 on a 1x worn pair. Great price but I think I want my next "big purchase" to be SLP Chelsea Wyatt's in black.

Must not stray.
Damn, paid $650...I'll let y'all know about any additional custom fees I pay lol.

A - I won't post pics once I get them, I don't want you to stray brah.

Last edited:
:nerd:

Must not stray.

Damn, paid $650...I'll let y'all know about any additional custom fees I pay lol.

A - I won't post pics once I get them, I don't want you to stray brah.
:nerd: but they are so pretty..

Its says ship no later than 4/28/15... so they could come a sooner... I just went ahead and ordered..  My local store never get them in.. and if you're not high on the priority list.. if they do come in.. you'll never see them
Thanks for the tip. I hate to spend that much and not know exactly when to expect them. But I guess I'll go ahead and do the same. It just sucks cuz I see some people with them in hand already :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom