Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Arenas Recently got scuffed & I love these sneakers so much I'm thinking about swabbing over the scuff marks with leather shoe paint. But I don't know which color to use. I have narrowed it down to two colors. Which color should I use
Don't. Painting a shoe is a lot more complex than just going over a scuff with some paint, and neither of those paints would match. You'd have to prime the leather, mix the right colour, dull the paint since Arena's aren't glossy like Angelus is, etc. You'd have more luck bringing them to a cobbler. 

I have a pair of Bernard Willhelm Campers & they offer repairs on shoee for up to two years. Does Balenciaga offer the same thing?

What's up guys. I don't usually do this but I have to ask. I'm trying to get blk and gold sl10s and need help. How much does the leather give on em? Tried on a 44 and it's kinda snug. And a 44.5 thats a Lil big. So I'm not sure what direction to go in. Pls help if u can.
Not sure about your fit question, but do you know somewhere that has those black/golds in stock right now?? :nerd:

So In regard to the python triple strap and all the other kicks that were on sale at the Margiela store, the Sales Associate informed me that they are no longer available and have been shipped back to the head quarters. :smh: So I guess the gat version will have to suffice.

These legit? Not sure if there is a designer shoe legit forum so I posted here..if there is aware me. Please and thanks fam.

Def looks fake.

Never seen black w/ black hardware that's pebbled leather like that. The legit one is a pebbled grain.

Yea? I figured it was too good to be true 
mean.gif

Those are dope, speaking of ...is there a thread in here for high end dress shoes, because I rock dress shoes and boots more than anything else anymore
lol i was wondering the same thing but imma post my hard bottoms/dress shoes here until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom