Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NT fam! I'm looking to buy black suede Balenciaga arenas, can you guys help me out with sizing info? I wear a 9.5. Not sure how these fit would I be a 43 or 42?

Thanks in advance, reps will be given

wouldnt that be a size 8 in US? 
eek.gif

Got my pair finally delivered back home tho so I can't wear tho till God knows when maybe April Ill be back in the US.

Seen these today in person love these ohdeeee but they aint have my size anyways. Black suede is nice too either or is great to have in a collection. 

And these rick owens are freaking amazing. of course none my size. They said they get the new stuff probably in april tho. 

If anybody has links for size 46 stuff that be on sale or has connects let me know please I never get many sale kicks cuz they always stop at sz 45 smh. I wanna be great sometimes sometimes too. 

Last edited:
Got my pair finally delivered back home tho so I can't wear tho till God knows when maybe April Ill be back in the US.

Seen these today in person love these ohdeeee but they aint have my size anyways. Black suede is nice too either or is great to have in a collection. 

And these rick owens are freaking amazing. of course none my size. They said they get the new stuff probably in april tho. 

Slp's are nice, for some reason could never get down with the geo's

If anybody has links for size 46 stuff that be on sale or has connects let me know please I never get many sale kicks cuz they always stop at sz 45 smh. I wanna be great sometimes sometimes too. 

Broke these cp's out for dinner tonight, very pleased with them, just slightly big, if I coulda gone down .5 they would have been perfect

^^^^ this, I know ss15 but any idea of what month, spoke to an SA at bottega and they said they just had a meeting with their creative director and they are not bringing back the crepe Chelsea's, said he is stubborn the more people like something the less he is inclined to bring it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom