Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I can get you anything Bape under retail can't help with Supreme though

My boy has discount and for me I get even lower.
this goes for anyone? $ ready?

Last edited:

I def feel Skater Vibes coming soon from Ye

Cover was shot by Tyler the Creator

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious he's going for skater vibes. Nothing groundbreaking about that observation. 

Never said it was I was just saying. Sheesh lol. I'm looking forward to see what he brings to the table and price.

Here goes some stuff I haven't posted here yet, hate is welcome I don't get offended by opinions at all on this sensitive forum now days. We all think different about things and like different things.

Everything has stuff on the back, would be overkill to post that though also.

Who knows what I am keeping I do a lot of buy/sell these days with lil connections I've made now.

Last edited:
Anyone been keeping up with New York Fashion Week?

Calvin Klein looks interesting lol

Really feeling What Gucci is doing, especially the sweatshirts .... But they priced me out being $900+

Might cop the Gold lion ring .... Pretty dope and I'm a Leo lol

Was supposed to go to Pyer Moss, John Elliott and YEEZY 3, but passed.

It's all a bit much now, men's fashion, that is.

I agree

I won't be spending money on it besides shoes, I don't dress rich at all. Only thing I'll spend money on is Denim. I can't do Teddy Jacket etc. I love it but nah......Id spend 1k Max.

I def want to see John Elliot new collection Instagram raves about that stuff and loves the quality and fit. I'll wear JE in place of High End clothes lol, maybe it is considered High End though..........?

Last edited:
John Elliott quality and fit is AAA. Price point makes sense, in comparison to his contemporaries. I had a chance to talk to him for 2-3 hours last year when we were doing the buy for FW2015. Super humble, definitely knows what he wants to do and where he wants to take his brand.

It's just as much high end as some of the other outdated crap that I see get posted here sometimes. :wink:

I like.

He works with Jerry/Fear of God for those who don't know.

Last edited:
just looks like some raws after a year or so of wear :rolleyes

Basically

I can't do raw because I don't have the patience, I rather have some that look worn already.

I use to search for good already worn raw but it wasn't easy.

http://hypb.st/emod0

Might be even worse than before lmao.......YZY

Last edited:

Is this real?? I've heard they make Teddy Reps.....

I know we have a lot of SLP fans here, check this kid out if you wear SLP. Literally all he owns/wears.

Last edited:
99% sure that's fake off the price alone. Also the pocket placement looks pretty high.

I feel terrible saying this but that hartonogan guy has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom