Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

FOG and OW aren't terrible names

faith connexion sounds like a douche store at the mall that rips off affliction, express, true religion and all other tool bag brands wrapped into one

yeah I know the designs don't fit the bill but still so off putting to me.

FOG and OW aren't terrible names

faith connexion sounds like a douche store at the mall that rips off affliction, express, true religion and all other tool bag brands wrapped into one

yeah I know the designs don't fit the bill but still so off putting to me.

:lol:

know exactly what you mean, true

Dude I don't wear Just Don or clothing from brand but to say it's dead is just a reach to me.

There was literally a Just Don x Jordan brand collab this year man that gave exposure to people who might not have known about Just Don before.

Some people say CL and Bikers are dead too seen that said before also.

The brand is def not dead, but I do feel like it has cooled down (the hats).

The brand is def not dead, but I do feel like it has cooled down (the hats).

I agree, TDOt know the deal.

alp this all you when you lose weight

Godspeed bro, I'm all for people taking charge of their health.

Coulpe of Black friday pickups for me

Got my first JE product and I'm happy with it, Villain Hoodie is szM, its a little tight but I do like the slim fit. Not sure if I should try them in L next time.

Another Biker jacket to my collection. Bonus is the extra long scraf from private sale

Coulpe of Black friday pickups for me

Got my first JE product and I'm happy with it, Villain Hoodie is szM, its a little tight but I do like the slim fit. Not sure if I should try them in L next time.

Another Biker jacket to my collection. Bonus is the extra long scraf from private sale

The Villian will stretch with wear. You should be ok.

want that bred scarf, also want the blk/wht stripes ones to get my jack-skellington on

^^^ RFX, See if you can find the AW13 one that made of Morhair, this one I got is made of wool, love the look but its rough as hell :smh:

Last edited:
Kev it'll stretch for sure. You should definitely stick with medium.

I got the dual flash in a few days ago (which is actually tighter than my villain) and just wearing it to bed the other night it's stretched perfectly. I def am teetering more so on the Large side now a days though.

Kev it'll stretch for sure. You should definitely stick with medium.

I got the dual flash in a few days ago (which is actually tighter than my villain) and just wearing it to bed the other night it's stretched perfectly. I def am teetering more so on the Large side now a days though.

I find the zip up to be tighter than the others in general. Zipper prob plays some role

anybody can advise on escobar sweatpants? true to size or size up?

Kev what is there to say that hasnt already been said at this point? Nice

Alp that CDG jacket is cool

Yea the new Gucci stuff is nice, sister was showing me bags not long ago because I never check website.

Yea this brand will be huge next year

Last edited:
Any advice on  sizing for JE Rue hoodies?  I am 5'8 130 so on the skinny side.  I was looking at the measurements on website and looks like I may need a XS, but was wondering if a small would also fit? I found a color not available on their website only for sale in a small and up.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom