Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Any advice on  sizing for JE Rue hoodies?  I am 5'8 130 so on the skinny side.  I was looking at the measurements on website and looks like I may need a XS, but was wondering if a small would also fit? I found a color not available on their website only for sale in a small and up.

Thanks
i just got one in a L im 5'10 175-180 42L coat if that helps

SLP Surf Sound leathers

Also lots of teddys

I love Saint Laurent but WTH have Hedi been smoking, especially that tux Tshirt, just disgusting.

New pick up from my friend, he finally got the chance to ship this out to me..

Unfortunately its a size too small on me... Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
Fear of God question..

are all their vintage inspired tees like the metallica, slayer, GnR, shirts actual old vintage shirts, or are they screenprinted remakes ?

The shirts have FOG logo on it and the company wasn't around back then so they can't be real vintage shirt.

Fear of God question..

are all their vintage inspired tees like the metallica, slayer, GnR, shirts actual old vintage shirts, or are they screenprinted remakes ?
As far as I know they are actual vintage shirts. Which is supposed to be the reasoning behind the prices.

I've been collecting vintage rock shirts since I could remember but have never paid more than $200 for one.

Not saying I'm not a FOG fan. I'm actually quite a fan of FOG, just not their vintage tee thing.

If I'm not mistaken there old vintage shirts sourced or thrifted that they cut differently and screen printed their logo

Speaking of rock, Scott weiland died. So many great songs from STP and velvet revolver over the years. So pissed I never caught him live.

interesting how they can find inventory of vintage Ts in all sizes over and over again. Doesnt really make sense though

yea, thats odd...

i just hope, at a very min, it exposes people to rock music they otherwise wouldnt have listened to.

So every Tshirt must be one of one? I can't see him buying 30, 20, 10 or even 5 of the same tshirts when he was a collector, before he plan on selling them...what he said really confused me unless the vintage Tee that he is selling are all 1 of 1? IDK

Back
Top Bottom